Game Day Worst team on paper v Worst team on the ladder. MELTS GALORE

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meh game

Decent win playing with two short(Lloyd and Dale)

Great to see Naughts back, Bont and BSmith tearing it up.

Have to say Gardner and Smith were ok, but that’s a very ordinary Adelaide team

If Bruce is in next week i give up. Our forward line has s key target that can take a mark and look what happens. Bruce has been using lube instead of hand sanitiser to fight covid and hasn't grabbed one all year. He can't come back next week

For an alternative perspective. If Naughton is going this well as the lone key forward, imagine how he’ll go with another big guy to keep the defenders honest.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't understand any negativity after that one. Performed exactly as we should have, demolished them from start to finish besides two little 5-10 minute patches where we took our foot off the pedal a bit. In a normal season maybe we could be disappointed with that but with this packed fixture and interrupted schedules its to be expected. Don't care about percentage, if we rely on % to get into the 8 we don't belong there anyway.

Congrats folks for keeping the melts going all the way to final siren despite our biggest win of the season.

Solid four quarter effort.
:thumbsu:
Shouldn’t look a gift horse in the mouth but I reckon Bevo would have been having kittens in the first quarter when we were giving them end to end goals.

Good opportunity to get some percentage and play some players into form. Happy enough with it.

For an alternative perspective. If Naughton is going this well as the lone key forward, imagine how he’ll go with another big guy to keep the defenders honest.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
For different alternative perspective, he could easily get in Naughton's way and complicate the highballs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back