The J Dog

Team Captain
Jul 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy Arsenal
I thought Rampage was bad the first time around, but he's really shite this season. On Sunday he kept saying "these guys are green", like it was a shock or something. Shouldn't he have known that when he picked them on his team?

Matt Hughes was another coach who put in shockers for his teams on both occasions.

Ken Shamrock was probably the worst of all. Entertaining to watch because of his honesty, but he couldn't have cared less about his team.

Tough call. I go with this season's Rampage. Should know better after alraedy being a coach for the show. He hasn't made one correct move all season. Looks like he brought his buddies with him to have some fun in Vegas for 6 weeks instead of trying to help some guys out. Tiki? LOL. Getting lunch instead of being there pre-fight for Demico, not cool. Rampage post fight was useless aswell.

Ken 'I'm more of a leglocks and brawler' Shamrock was hilarious though and a close 2nd worst.

Rashad and Tito made these 2 clowns look terrible. Both excellent coaches.

Hi all, new to forum.
I gave my vote to Shamrock, imo he really did not show the guys anything, he just wanted to fight Tito. They spent more time relaxing than training, & when it came to the training Ken did bugger all.

I agree Rampage isn't doing much this season, but at least he is passing on some tips.

Shamrock was a total knob all season, his fighters got their asses kicked, and then he got his ass kicked by Tito - Definitely Kenny.

Frank Shamrock would have done a better job.

Shamrock was a total knob all season, his fighters got their asses kicked, and then he got his ass kicked by Tito - Definitely Kenny.

Frank Shamrock would have done a better job.

I dont know if Frank would have been able to stop talking about himself long enough. In fact I'm surprised Tito managed it.

Maybe they should do a Frank vs Ken season?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back