Garry Moss
Beau Muston???
Beau Dowler
Cameron Stokes
Taylor Duryea
Jordan Williams
Matthew Suckling

What would u trade or who?

Dowler may be worth trading a draft pick for. The others would need to have a stellar 2011 season to get any interest from me.

The question may be ahead of its time. We'll have a better idea who would be worth trading for by around this time next year - there's still the remainder of this season plus another full season to go.

I'd like to see GWS get any of these players

Nick or Jack Riewoldt
Kieran Jack
Dan Hannebry
Buddy Franklin

I think they will need a big player from another AFL Team to attract the attention of AFL Fan's like they did by getting Isszy from the Broncos' drawing the attention of NRL. A very clever move by Sheeds.

Re: Potential trades and player signings

Not sure which thread to post trade targets in so feel free to move this post mods:thumbsu:.

Link

The Herald Sun has looked ahead to the 2011 trade window, with gun North Melbourne midfielder Andrew Swallow reportedly in the sights of Greater Western Sydney, which will be in a position to offer the 23-year-old $900,000 a year.

Fremantle midfielder Rhys Palmer and Brisbane Lions ruckman Mitch Clark are also reportedly in GWS's sights.

Full article

Nick or Jack Riewoldt
Kieran Jack
Dan Hannebry
Buddy Franklin

I think they will need a big player from another AFL Team to attract the attention of AFL Fan's like they did by getting Isszy from the Broncos' drawing the attention of NRL. A very clever move by Sheeds.
Franklin is contracted beyond 2011.

Nick or Jack Riewoldt
Kieran Jack
Dan Hannebry
Buddy Franklin

That is very true.. They took izzy during this season and there's a few people who will have forgotten about that signing when GWS makes its debut. Nick Reiwoldt is a bigger name but jack will be a much better player. If Franklin wasn't signed he would be the perfect recruit, but it looks like you'll have to find someone else!! (And not a Bomber, OK)

Nick or Jack Riewoldt
Kieran Jack
Dan Hannebry
Buddy Franklin

Kieren jack would be a great pick up, but as far as I know he is happy at Sydney.

The three big names gws are after are Buddy Franklin,Dane Swan and Cyril
Rioli.

Swan will get signed next year by the Pies.

Buddy is contracted till 2012.

Cyril Riloli is the hot target he is out of contract at the end of 2011.

The three big names gws are after are Buddy Franklin,Dane Swan and Cyril
Rioli.

Swan will get signed next year by the Pies.

Buddy is contracted till 2012.

Cyril Riloli is the hot target he is out of contract at the end of 2011.

That sounds a bit like "Ablett would never leave Geelong. He has too much history here...blah blah balah".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back