Would we get squeezed into Etihad?

Remove this Banner Ad

TP86

Club Legend
Apr 16, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hypothetical so by all means close and delete if its a reach...but the ladder predictor says to me...

Cats v Swans
Hawks v Dockers
Tigers v Power/Blues depending on R23
Pies v Bombers

If this happens who gets squeezed into Etihad in week 1?

The Tigers if they play Port?
Geelong v Sydney?
Or us?

Adds a bit to the next 2 weeks IMO

If we go to Etihad I will be disappointed, especially after what happened last year. Although, when was the last time we lost at Etihad Stadium?

Considering that one and all now call that disgrace of a stadium Shitihad - and how appropriate is that? - getting 'squeezed' is rather hilariously apt.

To be fair
1. We play really well there. It suits our gameplan perfectly.
2. We could genuinely have 90% of the stadium capacity as Hawks supporters. Considering at the G you often get heaps of MCC, AFL members and way more tickets for visiting members, at the Dome we could genuinely have our own house of pain

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do you have us playing Freo?

I have have it like this...

Hawthorn def North
Geelong Def Sydney
Freo def Port

Sydney Def Hawthorn
Geelong Def Brisbane
Freo Def St.kilda

Hawthorn
Geelong
Freo
Syd

Could be wrong, but ... Looks about right to me.
I guess whoever gets Freo prolly gets Etihad... But surely if we finish on top we deserve the home final, and whoever plays Port gets the Dome..??

Having said that if we happen to drop North and Sydney we could go to 2nd, and well... Don't wanna talk about that..

How do you have us playing Freo?

I have have it like this...

Hawthorn def North
Geelong Def Sydney
Freo def Port

Sydney Def Hawthorn
Geelong Def Brisbane
Freo Def St.kilda

Hawthorn
Geelong
Freo
Syd

Could be wrong, but ... Looks about right to me.
I guess whoever gets Freo prolly gets Etihad... But surely if we finish on top we deserve the home final, and whoever plays Port gets the Dome..??

Having said that if we happen to drop North and Sydney we could go to 2nd, and well... Don't wanna talk about that..

Percentages are similar so positions may vary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back