Would We Take Ben Cousins??????

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair enough, but look at our list

we have 3 running CHB (with possibly 2 in the magoos)

we have 1 running CHF (with vaugely possibe 1 in magoos)

ROK is close to the bloke you build a side around, he can play many roles. great hands, very good kick (when not rooted).

Currently, he is being used to kill blokes and provide an outlet. those with a memory will remember mick O in a similar role when he was ROK's age.

Rok will be MOL role in 3-5 years because he will not have to do the grunt work he does now.

He is untouchable, unless he chooses to go., i dont think he will
You make excellent points. This seems to be happening a little more regularly now. Why? (That we are in agreeance)

I would love to see him in the red and whites.
There's no denying that he will attract a lot of media attention, and keep AFL in the spotlight. For the growth of the game in sydney we need a player like Ben cousins.
That is a great point. I hope you get him.

I think his best is behind him, plus he is mentally unstable. Its time for Sydney to invest in youth as Collingwood, Geelong, Hawthorn and the Bulldogs have. Another 30+ player to our list, no thanks, we already have to many.

your underating expierience

I believe we have plenty of experience already in the team. Adding an unstable man to our list would only add more risk to controversary and destable the team. Have we not seen enough with Hall?

We were outplayed by youth on Saturday night, not experience and I just don't see that adding an ageing pair of legs to our list will generate more run. We need to be developing our youth to ensure Sydney are competitive in the next 5 to 10yrs and not worry about the immediate future.

Whatever Cousins does I wish him well, but I don't think he is what Sydney need for the future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Somehow with the recent turn of events this proposition is starting to look a little more appealing. Still not keen on trading away ROK.

I somehow don't think it will come to that. I reckon RyanO would be pretty much branded "Untouchable" and the club will move Heaven and Earth to keep him a swan.

P.S. Love your signature

Not to mention the bloke has been and always will be a freak.
Even with the reduced tank on Cuz that will inevitably come with age, most players probably still will not be able to keep up...

If he can guarantee his health ANY club would be stupid not to look at him IMO. If you don't believe me just look him up on youtube and refresh your memory... :D

Not to mention the bloke has been and always will be a freak.
Even with the reduced tank on Cuz that will inevitably come with age, most players probably still will not be able to keep up...

If he can guarantee his health ANY club would be stupid not to look at him IMO. If you don't believe me just look him up on youtube and refresh your memory... :D

...:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back