Opinion Would you burn a WCE guernsey for $1,000,000?

Would you burn a WCE guernsey for $1,000,000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Disgusting for all that would burn the almighty guernsey... The only reason I would burn it, is so I can buy $1,000,000 worth of WC guernseys

I've never understood peoples over symbolisation of a piece of material. Burn it & pay up!

My wife asked me before the pies game if I had the choice would I take a flag this year but I could never watch the Eagles/footy again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've never understood peoples over symbolisation of a piece of material. Burn it & pay up!

My wife asked me before the pies game if I had the choice would I take a flag this year but I could never watch the Eagles/footy again.
*. Thats quite the conundrum.
Would have to say yes so long as I can watch any team playing the Eagles.

I'd probably go as far as burning it and then wearing a Docker's jersey for the day.

I've never been one to get upset over say, someone burning the flag. I'm patriotic to an extent and I don't hate Australia, but ultimately as long as people aren't planning a terrorist attack, treason or are attacking Aus I don't care.

In the same way while there is some symbolism in the Guernsey, it's also an overpriced piece of cloth probably made in China and I can't pretend any loyalty would object to me burning it for enough money to probably see every Eagles game including grannies for the rest of my days. So yes, rather long explanation, but burn baby, burn lol.

Back