Rumour Would you do this deal?

Remove this Banner Ad

Buckley clearly loves big boobs:

01658539005900.jpg
Did Buckley know Dank/Charters? ;)

Shoe on the other foot, if Gunston was only worth Pick 24, I'd suggest Kennedy would be worth in the thirties. Gunston had shown more upside when he left us compared to Kennedy.

It would be nice to be on the receiving end of homesickness.
yes but stupidly, we gifted the best team in the comp a gun youngster for minimal return. Should have played hard ball there - esp given the manner Gunston left. Why we did him any favours I will never know.

yes but stupidly, we gifted the best team in the comp a gun youngster for minimal return. Should have played hard ball there - esp given the manner Gunston left. Why we did him any favours I will never know.

Gunston was traded for picks that got us Kerridge, Jenkins & Grigg (after some intermediate trades).

You would have preferred we got nothing instead?

If Mitchell or Judd were in the SANFL at Lyons age they would be BOG every week Lyons is not M Crouch seems to have passed him in his first year

You realise Lyons was BoG in the SANFL something like 16 times last year, right?

Judd is on another level, I wouldn't have him in the conversation, but I can see Lyons being a Mitchell type player.

Not sure on how many times this year, but given he's effectively been stopped from playing consistent footy, it's probably dropped off. Start of the year, he was consistently in the best.

You realise Lyons was BoG in the SANFL something like 16 times last year, right?

Judd is on another level, I wouldn't have him in the conversation, but I can see Lyons being a Mitchell type player.

Not sure on how many times this year, but given he's effectively been stopped from playing consistent footy, it's probably dropped off. Start of the year, he was consistently in the best.
I would hope the selectors don't gift selection based on what happened 12 months ago

Cool. How many votes did he win the Magarey by?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given the lack of depth at the Pies at the moment, you'd have to be dark if you were Kennedy. I didn't even know Armstrong was still running around.

You also have to question Collingwood's selection strategy, crazy stuff.

I would hope the selectors don't gift selection based on what happened 12 months ago

Way to change the goal posts.

How about 'gifting' him so games 12 months ago then? Maybe when Thommo was a cripple, and M Crouch wasn't on our list?

He's our best performed SANFL player over the last few years, by an absolute mile. The lack of opportunity he's received is baffling - especially when we've been worse than mediocre for most of the last 18 months.

I know what people are saying about Lyons but you only have to see Thomas last seasons to suggest staring in the SANFL doesn't mean much!

There's "starring" in the SANFL, and then there's what Lyons does, which is make the people he plays against look 2nd rate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back