Would you jump ship?

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon we’ll string a few late in the season and get the fans back on board. We are reworking the gameplan as we go.

If we don’t win a few late, Jlo will depart.
That'd be nice. I reckon we'll lose this weekend and finish narrowly above WCE, North and Hawthorn at the end of the season.

Good question. Forking over a top 5 pick this year for Jackson might be the last straw for me. It feels weird though to consider other clubs.
Yep the Jackson trade is what really broke me. We fremantle'd the s**t out of that trade. Paid massive overs and got little in return. Stereo-typical Freo trade that one. It's like giving away our brand new Landcriuser and dependable Hilux for a busted old combi. Sure the combi is fun and romantic, but the roof leaks and you can't get above 80km/hr on the freeway. For some reason people still think you can do an around Australia trip in it.

Never in a million years.
But not sure if John Ralph was joking last night, but he mentioned Gereldton as the location.I would think that would be too far away.
I could see Bunbury or the south West.

I struggle to see how anyone could post on here and actually consider changing clubs

Ask this question on Facebook and you'll get casuals who might

It's like 95% diehards on here, only way I'd support another club is if Freo somehow folded and even then it would probably kill my enjoyment of the sport for years, maybe irreparably damage it

(Lucky we will never fold, we are good at being crap tho)

I struggle to see how anyone could post on here and actually consider changing clubs

Ask this question on Facebook and you'll get casuals who might

It's like 95% diehards on here, only way I'd support another club is if Freo somehow folded and even then it would probably kill my enjoyment of the sport for years, maybe irreparably damage it

(Lucky we will never fold, we are good at being crap tho)
If Freo folded I would follow the WAFL. The rest can GAGF

Well.... I was a Carlton fan from 1998-2001. But I live in South Australia.

Been a dockers fan from 2001-now.

I don't know about jumping ship to a 3rd WA club.

But if it was a 3rd SA and the team is set up how I wanted, I would jump ship but Freo would be my 2nd side

emergency maintenance GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a Swan Districts fan in the WAFL, I would jump off Freo to join Swans if they were to join the AFL. And I reckon all you Old Easts, Cardies and Sowfs supporters would do the same if your team joined the AFL ala Port Adelaide.

But seeing as that's never happening, I'm Freo for life.

As a Swan Districts fan in the WAFL, I would jump off Freo to join Swans if they were to join the AFL. And I reckon all you Old Easts, Cardies and Sowfs supporters would do the same if your team joined the AFL ala Port Adelaide.

But seeing as that's never happening, I'm Freo for life.
I have been a Souths supporter since the late 50s, but it would take Fremantle folding or forced to fold before I would go back.
Fremantle is now my team in the AFL.

Well.... I was a Carlton fan from 1998-2001. But I live in South Australia.

Been a dockers fan from 2001-now.

I don't know about jumping ship to a 3rd WA club.

But if it was a 3rd SA and the team is set up how I wanted, I would jump ship but Freo would be my 2nd side
What made you pick freo in 2001 lol

I'm originally from Bunbury and still head down quite often to see family and friends. There has been a bit of talk about a Bunbury side coming in to the comp.

I would hate for that to happen because it would affect my love for fremantle in one way or another.
That would be pretty crazy if a Bunbury team came along. I am not sure how I’d feel about that one. Surely it would have to be Joondalup or something like that wouldn’t it?

What made you pick freo in 2001 lol
Strange way of me following certain sides.

My EPL side is Manchester City. Their rivals are man united. Manchester United have won more trophies.

My NBA team is Orlando Magic. Not won a title in the NBA , made finals in 1995 and 2009. My favourite player of all time is Horace Grant.

Miami has made NBA finals in 2006, 2011-14 and 2020. They won in 2006 , 2012 and 2013.

Also I follow south Freo in the WAFL. They won 13 WAFL flags, east Freo has won 29.

So going by my way of following sides. There is 2 teams. Both have fan bases.

One team has won many trophies. The other has won either few or none.

I guess you see my understanding

Timing and how the new franchise is set up and sold to the public is always crucial with these things.

Look at GWS when they entered the comp and Swans won that season.

It's hard to convert the casual swans fans over in sydney when GWS win 2 games in year 1 and the Swans win a flag.

Plus the arrogant way AFL went about setting up GWS pissed a lot of people off here in Sydney.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back