List Mgmt. Fyfe trade watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Jaeger is gettable

Unlike Fyfe, Dusty and Rockliff.

The club has some thinking still to do.

Jaeger is too much risk especially after Freeman. When did those other three re-sign? Rockliff would be my choice there, he'd be genuinely gettable after the season Brisbane had. Dusty too could be stolen, Fyfe I reckon will stay somehow, some rich Fremantle mining knob will drop a bag of cash on him outside the cap or something.

Jaeger is too much risk especially after Freeman. When did those other three re-sign? Rockliff would be my choice there, he'd be genuinely gettable after the season Brisbane had. Dusty too could be stolen, Fyfe I reckon will stay somehow, some rich Fremantle mining knob will drop a bag of cash on him outside the cap or something.

Or maybe he will just stay because a million from the club is enough. Seems strange they cant get players from other clubs if there are mining knobs giving money away.

Rockliff is their bloody captain

Rockliff is their bloody captain

They don't seem too attached though, the rumours were that he wanted to go to another club. maybe just trying for more cash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All I heard was that he is playing at Freo next year, (to stop the trade suggestions/news for the end of this season)......until a new contract is signed he is still in the game AND the longer it goes on the more likely he leaves....especially if Freo have another season in 2017 like they did in 2016!!

All I heard was that he is playing at Freo next year, (to stop the trade suggestions/news for the end of this season)......until a new contract is signed he is still in the game AND the longer it goes on the more likely he leaves....especially if Freo have another season in 2017 like they did in 2016!!

Yep, just gotta keep barracking for whoever is playing Freo next season :p

Rockliff is no way worth the amount $ hes asking for... i wouldnt go near him.
He gets lots of possessions cause he's the best player in the worst team.
I reckon Zorko has gone past him he broke the record for DT points in the first quarter against Carlton last week. He is a gun.

Interesting news to share , dont know if this means anything but Nat Fyfe follows 80 people on Instagram and noticeably only 10 from AFL footy circles .
Now here is the Clue.......All 10 are from one Club . Happy times :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back