Would you prefer Jack or Richo in their prime?

Remove this Banner Ad

There was a reason for that. Who were the other options? Ben Holland, Troy Simmonds, Matty Rogers???
Brad Ottens, when forward was a pretty good option we did have decent players like Daffy half forward we were not completely rubbish but just don't think we were the most selfless team.

One can only salivate at the prospect of Richo playing with this team...the what ifs that could possibly occur, just for the highlight reels alone!!! Magic!!!
For me it's the spectacular entertaining input of Richo and what 'he' could achieve playing in this team V JR8 and his team first solidness...
But super reliable JR8 just rings my bell for getting the job done!!! JR8's kicking alone is spectacular! It's a tough one good thread... 👍 :think:👍

Was lunching in the same venue as Richo on Friday and fair to say he is up and about. One of the things I love about Richo is how much he has enjoyed the Tiger's success. You feel at the end of the day he is a Richmond supporter just like most of us who were unfortunately were not good enough to play football for a living.

Richo easily although i love jack. I went to so much football back then and richo never stopped trying every game. Strength and so much talent. Massive marking target. Yes jack is nimble but it was richo that scared the s**t out of back men.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both super stars.

I'd end up going Jack because he is much more rounded, a good leader and teacher.

But Richo in this team would be an amazing player - even more amazing if he could play to the team ethos.

Both super stars.

I'd end up going Jack because he is much more rounded, a good leader and teacher.

But Richo in this team would be an amazing player - even more amazing if he could play to the team ethos.
Yes he would play to the ethos, because the winning foundations have been laid.

We have a player potentially can be better than both.........and he was awesome this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back