List Mgmt. Would you take Aish back?

Would you take back Aish into the Lions for free?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
wolf-of-wall-street-8.jpg

It's post season so let's get the shitposting going out in to the ******* stratosphere!!!

Would you welcome Aish back onto the list for free? To get things going, let's say a hypothetical Close for Aish trade.

How would you feel?

Yep back Fagan and the development team. If they can't turn him into a player no one can

All things considered, something went wrong. I know people will pull up junior contested footy stats, and they're pretty reliable, but the guy I saw in that year with us is absolutely nothing like the guy I've seen at the Pies. He honestly looked like he'd be a pretty good player. Not an Ablett, Bartel or Selwood but that Corey, Kelly, Ling tier.

Would any club take him at all now lol
Biggest backfire ever for him i reckon, leaving our club seeking the big lights, crumbles under the pressure of them and now looks like having only a year left in his footy career.. Suck sh*t.
Sweet karma straight from the Footy Gods!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not even if he was going to win the next 10 brownlows. Arrogant, self centered, pompous soft c&+k.

What a vicious personal attack on a player whose only crime was to request a trade.

He's still a human being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back