Would you take Jobe Watson's Brownlow away?

If the decision was yours to make. Would you take away Watson's Brownlow after ASADAs investigation?

• Yes - I would give it to Cotchin & Mitchell

Votes: 500 42.1%
  • Yes - The award wouldn't go to anyone for the year

Votes: 258 21.7%
  • No - I think he deserved it

Votes: 98 8.2%
  • No - He didn't know he was taking drugs.

Votes: 28 2.4%
  • Sadly yes, the integrity of the game comes first before any individual.

Votes: 269 22.6%
  • I would try my best to sweep it under the carpet and give Essendon a 500,000 dollar fine.

Votes: 35 2.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good on ya Jobe, enjoy!

Everyone says cheers

Vd61cN0O.jpg

The so-called "leaders" of the EFC have a nasty habit of taking off to Europe right when the team could really use their leadership back here at home.

The so-called "leaders" of the EFC have a nasty habit of taking off to Europe right when the team could really use their leadership back here at home.

Cotchin could try some leadership on-field, but hey.

I'm baffled that a club captain doesn't have any off field role or duties during the football season.

I'll give Hirdy one thing.... he's unique

If you can't figure out why they've allowed him some time off from the game, there's nothing anyone here can tell you that will help you understand.
lol, shhh it's a secret. Hurley's late withdrawal this week is the same thing but keep it quiet would ya!

I do love that you're regurgitating conspiracy theories from the Carlton board as fact though :D

Hahahahahahahaha

Ahhhhhhhhhhh yeah ok. Why does everyone love a bloke who won a dodgey brownlow while being juiced up again?
Even AOD is just plain wrong. For some reason he was in career best shape that year, and he was certainly anti-obese. He and his dad should be ashamed. I cant wait until he loses the brownlow, and if he doesnt everyone will know he won due to "cutting edge supplements" as the EFC and AFL spin doctors put it. Does everyone conveniently forget this and think he is super cool because he is Tims son? I just dont get it. He is more culpable than the others for not speaking up.
He was captain. But hey the effects kicked in so why query them? Jobe must love the needles. The only reason he isnt not enjoying his footy is because he cant take hids "cutting edge supplements" and he is just like everyone else now. Just not the same player as during the year of the "cutting edge supplements".

Jobe is more Hird than Hird.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh yeah ok. Why does everyone love a bloke who won a dodgey brownlow while being juiced up again?
Even AOD is just plain wrong. For some reason he was in career best shape that year, and he was certainly anti-obese. He and his dad should be ashamed. I cant wait until he loses the brownlow, and if he doesnt everyone will know he won due to "cutting edge supplements" as the EFC and AFL spin doctors put it. Does everyone conveniently forget this and think he is super cool because he is Tims son? I just dont get it. He is more culpable than the others for not speaking up.
He was captain. But hey the effects kicked in so why query them? Jobe must love the needles. The only reason he isnt not enjoying his footy is because he cant take "cutting edge supplements" and he is just like everyone else now.

haha you're weird

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly why do you care? Upset that little Mitchell didn't get it? Far out man, enjoy the three-peat and chill.

He won't get banned anyway.
Because the highest individual honour in our sport, the league "best and fairest" award, was awarded to someone who was using at least one prohibited drug.

Retribution?

He is a drug cheat. They take Olympic medals away....

Call it what you want. And I know it's inconsistent. I'm not comfortable with describing any of the players as "drug cheats". "******* idiots" for getting sucked in would be fair. I'd be comfortable with a guilty verdict with no suspension, as much as I know that won't happen. They've been through enough. They're pawns in the whole Hird/Little/Asada/Wada saga.

The idea of "and you can give the Brownlow back too" kind of makes me feel a bit ill. I'm sure it will be a thing. And I'm sure something will happen. But I don't like it.

Call it what you want. And I know it's inconsistent. I'm not comfortable with describing any of the players as "drug cheats". "******* idiots" for getting sucked in would be fair. I'd be comfortable with a guilty verdict with no suspension, as much as I know that won't happen. They've been through enough. They're pawns in the whole Hird/Little/Asada/Wada saga.

The idea of "and you can give the Brownlow back too" kind of makes me feel a bit ill. I'm sure it will be a thing. And I'm sure something will happen. But I don't like it.

Did you know the 2006 flag is tainted?

lol, shhh it's a secret. Hurley's late withdrawal this week is the same thing but keep it quiet would ya!

I do love that you're regurgitating conspiracy theories from the Carlton board as fact though :D
Please, I don't visit the Carlton board to read about Essendon. Never even been into that thread haha. :D;)

Honestly why do you care? Upset that little Mitchell didn't get it? Far out man, enjoy the three-peat and chill.

He won't get banned anyway.

You are still in the cone of denial. It is great to watch. Especially that Hird did it because ............. he hates us do much. haha cheats

He was captain. But hey the effects kicked in so why query them? Jobe must love the needles. The only reason he isnt not enjoying his footy is because he cant take hids "cutting edge supplements" and he is just like everyone else now. Just not the same player as during the year of the "cutting edge supplements".

LOL

You are still in the cone of denial. It is great to watch. Especially that Hird did it because ............. he hates us do much. haha cheats

Oh, maybe there won't be a 3 peat... Awks

He took PEDs. He's a cheat. End of story. Whether or not you think he took them intentionally or you think he accidentally tripped and fell on a needle a bunch of times, he took PEDs, he is a cheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back