Would You Trade Bailey Smith?

Remove this Banner Ad

Spam it? Ha. More holes in your posts than ever before, it is quite hilarious.

But hey, it’s where it belongs I guess bay13. Enjoy the garbage everyone 😂

Putting up meaningless and irrelevant stats does not equate to finding holes in someone's opinion.

I'm yet to see anything of value that you've added to this thread.

Putting up meaningless and irrelevant stats does not equate to finding holes in someone's opinion.

I'm yet to see anything of value that you've added to this thread.

You: Smith is an average player and doesn’t impact games.

Me: Here are some stats to suggest some strengths.

You: Na they are useless stats.
A bnf finish would suggest impact on a game.

Me: He finished 7th in 2021.

You: Yeah but that’s when I said he should be traded.

😂😂😂😂😂

Love to know which stats are important in your view so that you can finally add some value. It’s no wonder you were smashed on this thread, and rightly so.

😂😂😂😂😂

Love to know which stats are important in your view so that you can finally add some value. It’s no wonder you were smashed on this thread, and rightly so.

Sorry, what stats have you provided that suggest strengths?

I'm not sure if you've even read the OP and my subsequent posts, but it's pretty clear what I've been saying, and what I'm still saying.

It's also clear that I was right all along.

Smith has limitations. He had a decent year in 2021, but that was his ceiling. In fact, as I've already posted, he was able to have a decent year because he effectively ran around without an opponent. So that ceiling was a false economy.

The opposition put all their work into Bont, Macrae, Liberatore, Dunkley and even Hunter.....which left Smith as the 6th mid in terms of the opposition's focus. The moment he received some attention, he spluttered. He panics, is timid, and just bombs blindly down the line constantly. He has no impact. Does no damage.

He has limitations, that I saw and called out back in 2021. The moment he started to receive attention, these limitations were made clearer. I called this out as likely to occur - and it did.

He wasn't in the top 10 last year in their B&F. He went backwards. Exactly like I said he would once he received some attention.

Again, under pressure last night, his limitations were exposed. Just like I said they would.

Especially without Dunkley now, he'll get even more attention.

So when he had a decent year as the 6th mid in that team, the Bulldogs could have sold high. They could have conned other clubs into paying overs whilst they had the chance.

And you know I'm right.

Sorry, what stats have you provided that suggest strengths?

I'm not sure if you've even read the OP and my subsequent posts, but it's pretty clear what I've been saying, and what I'm still saying.

It's also clear that I was right all along.

Smith has limitations. He had a decent year in 2021, but that was his ceiling. In fact, as I've already posted, he was able to have a decent year because he effectively ran around without an opponent. So that ceiling was a false economy.

The opposition put all their work into Bont, Macrae, Liberatore, Dunkley and even Hunter.....which left Smith as the 6th mid in terms of the opposition's focus. The moment he received some attention, he spluttered. He panics, is timid, and just bombs blindly down the line constantly. He has no impact. Does no damage.

He has limitations, that I saw and called out back in 2021. The moment he started to receive attention, these limitations were made clearer. I called this out as likely to occur - and it did.

He wasn't in the top 10 last year in their B&F. He went backwards. Exactly like I said he would once he received some attention.

Again, under pressure last night, his limitations were exposed. Just like I said they would.

Especially without Dunkley now, he'll get even more attention.

So when he had a decent year as the 6th mid in that team, the Bulldogs could have sold high. They could have conned other clubs into paying overs whilst they had the chance.

And you know I'm right.

You lost me at a 6th midfielder not having an opponent and Hunter the 5th mid despite not playing mid.
Quite possibly the dumbest post on here. No I don’t think you’re right.

I’ll let you argue with someone else, had enough of your s**t posts.

Last edited:
Bailey smith is not very good at football

Last edited:

Stop deflecting, Smith is meh, has had behavioural challenges and should have been traded instead of Dunkley when sides thought he had upside before he was figured out m8th round pick

Stop deflecting, Smith is meh, has had behavioural challenges and should have been traded instead of Dunkley when sides thought he had upside before he was figured out m8th round pick
Something your entire club hasn't done for over 18 years:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If amazing foot skills = great AFL player than LOB would be the best player in the comp

Which he is, obviously

Bazlenka is a Joe Dirt wannabe with less muscle, good looks, footballing nous and money. LOB reminds me of Duke Nukem but with a 70m left foot that can slice oppos apart.

I would trade Baz in a heartbeat, who needs an unmarketable, s**t AFL player like him

Bailey Smith wouldn't get a game in our ressies side. Poor man's Paddy Dow.

If he had a proper haircut and smaller biceps no-one would even notice him. Spud. :$:$:$:$

😂😂😂😂😂

2021, what a fantastic season that was.

It was. Whilst we didn’t win it, we were great to watch and was also happy for the demons.
I was happy for you in 2016 and was thinking of Cammo72, wishing he could have seen it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back