Would You Trade Bailey Smith?

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel I’m missing this cammo72 inside joke? Lol..
No joke mate. He was a Bulldogs supporting poster on Bay 13 and he was a good bloke, but he passed away in 2015. 😥

You lost me at a 6th midfielder not having an opponent and Hunter the 5th mid despite not playing mid.
Quite possibly the dumbest post on here. No I don’t think you’re right.

I’ll let you argue with someone else, had enough of your s**t posts.
Lost me when I read the Gold Coast.

Lost me when I read the Gold Coast.

Hope you didn’t read too much.

Supposedly a “small man” who is average and has limitations, should have been traded after a good season for someone like a Ben King after 2021, a season when he never had an opponent, or to get a ruckman in and to be replaced by someone like Luke Dunstan 😂

Last edited:
Hope you didn’t read too much.

Supposedly a “small man” who is average and has limitations, should have been traded after a good season for someone like a Ben King after 2021, a season when he never had an opponent, or to get a ruckman in and to be replaced by someone like Luke Dunstan 😂
I know what you're getting at, but if that were the case, nobody would have ever heard of Brent Harvey. :) Or Tony Liberatore.

Take your circle jerks elsewhere flogs. Let’s get back to the topic hand. I would absolutely trade Bailey smith for anything I could get right now if I was the dogs. Could have had Will Setterfield for free who is dominating 😂

Footscray are stuffed. Dud father and sons selections have not helped.

Darcy makes contact averse English seem brave. IIRC Wallace remarked on Luke Darcy's lack of ticker. Maybe they should have given the kid a physical to determine the size of the pea heart.

Bailey Smith is an overrated hack who can't kick over a jam tin. Shocked the Bombers or Norf who are always after C graders haven't put in offers.

Some D/H Footscray fans a couple of years said he was better than Sam Walsh lol

giphy.gif

Footscray are stuffed. Dud father and sons selections have not helped.

Darcy makes contact averse English seem brave. IIRC Wallace remarked on Luke Darcy's lack of ticker. Maybe they should have given the kid a physical to determine the size of the pea heart.

Bailey Smith is an overrated hack who can't kick over a jam tin. Shocked the Bombers or Norf who are always after C graders haven't put in offers.
We normally do pretty well with Father-Sons.
e.g. Zaine Cordy who, as a 4th rounder, kicked the first goal in the 2016 AFL Grand Final after laying a monster tackle.

Some D/H Footscray fans a couple of years said he was better than Sam Walsh lol

giphy.gif

I don't think he's better than Walsh but there can be a case to be made. Smith has had some great games and was our best finals player in 2021, admittedly has been in a better side than Walsh but there's an argument there.

Take your circle jerks elsewhere flogs. Let’s get back to the topic hand. I would absolutely trade Bailey smith for anything I could get right now if I was the dogs. Could have had Will Setterfield for free who is dominating 😂
Whip it out, big boy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oi Craffles, haven’t seen you around much mate! All good? 👍🙏🏼

Hello m9 I don’t spend much time on BigFooty these days, IRL has gotten in the way for both negative and positive reasons last few years but I’m mostly well. Hope you are too

He's in the top echelon of least influential players in the game.

The Bulldogs could have traded him for whatever they wanted when I made this thread.

Now though??

He has done nothing for almost all season most overrated player in the game.
OP validated

Remove this Banner Ad

Back