Would You Trade Bailey Smith?

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ll give you a fact. You hopped onto 3 dogs related threads on the siren to troll other supporters.

Here’s another fact - you need to get a life.

You squib.
Is Bailey Smith receding? Yes. Facts.

Should the Bulldogs have traded when him at his peak value two years ago? When it was clear that he had limitations? Yes. Facts.

Did the umpires favour the Bulldogs in the last quarter tonight? Yes. Facts.

I think you're jumping at shadows man. You sound unhinged.

Is Bailey Smith receding? Yes. Facts.

Should the Bulldogs have traded when him at his peak value two years ago? When it was clear that he had limitations? Yes. Facts.

Did the umpires favour the Bulldogs in the last quarter tonight? Yes. Facts.

I think you're jumping at shadows man. You sound unhinged.

The only talked about free kick tonight has made the news and that was the block on the goal line that would have got us within 8 pts. But yeah, umpires favoured us 😂😂😂

A thread on a players hair receding..?

2 identical posts going at the same player over two threads on the siren. And you reckon someone else is unhinged.

I don’t even feel sorry for you.

Last edited:
The only talked about free kick tonight has made the news and that was the block on the goal line that would have got us within 8 pts. But yeah, umpires favoured us 😂😂😂
Can I offer some advice?

Raw stats and what they say on the news, is not necessarily an accurate depiction of reality.

You should actually watch things, read things, and listen to things - and make your own judgement. Form your own opinion.

It makes you much less stupid.

Can I offer some advice?

Raw stats and what they say on the news, is not necessarily an accurate depiction of reality.

You should actually watch things, read things, and listen to things - and make your own judgement. Form your own opinion.

It makes you much less stupid.

It wasn’t a free kick. Pretty obvious. Players get away with worse than that on the goal line and have been for 20 years. But not expecting you to admit that.

You would have been too busy looking at Baileys hairline anyway. Moron.

The Rock Eating GIF by HBO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine thinking your squad can contend with Bailey smith, Adam Treloar, Cody Weightman, Josh Bruce and Ugle-Hagan all playing in it. Only place I’ve ever seen a bigger collective group of soft cokkks is at Noosa nude beach.

Geepong looking to add to their culture of druggies at their club Triggering Tiger

You can't make this s*it up !!!
Would definitely take him, we’re a destination club for players wanting to turn their career around and play in premierships, it really is that simple.

* we’re good. 👍👍

Imagine thinking your squad can contend with Bailey smith, Adam Treloar, Cody Weightman, Josh Bruce and Ugle-Hagan all playing in it. Only place I’ve ever seen a bigger collective group of soft cokkks is at Noosa nude beach.
As a collective, they've won more finals than Essendon this century

Last edited:
Would definitely take him, we’re a destination club for players wanting to turn their career around and play in premierships, it really is that simple.

* we’re good. 👍👍

Steggles says hello friend :) Bok Bok

Hearing he's been banging on the door at Kardinia Park and wants in desperately. What the boy has to understand is 90% of the competition wants to play for the most successful club this century, so he'll be facing some stiff competition to secure a spot. We wish him the best of luck though and if we finds himself lucky he may just be wearing the famous hoops in 2024.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back