Injury Wounded Tigers - keep track of our injury status here

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for posting that. Interesting. Don't think I agree, though. Their formula reckons Carlton's injuries cost them 3 goals a game. Carlton don't kick 3 goals a game.

Bit like all the Champion Data stuff. They just give us their result without really explaining the method they used to get the results. Makes me sceptical.

Only 5 players have played every game at Round 12:

Edwards
KMac
Lynch
Higgins
Prestia
Who’d have thought at the start of the year Lynch and Prestia would be two of only 5 players to play all games to the halfway point? That’s so weird given their injury history.

Shazza_

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2018
Safeway carpark
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
Only 5 players have played every game at Round 12:

Edwards
KMac
Lynch
Higgins
Prestia
its on the club now, we have the evidence that we changed things up in the pre season... nek minnit whole list goes down

we have now wasted a season due to poor planning. would love to know who is directly responsible

is it burge ?

69vintage

Premiership Player
Jan 15, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
its on the club now, we have the evidence that we changed things up in the pre season... nek minnit whole list goes down

we have now wasted a season due to poor planning. would love to know who is directly responsible

is it burge ?
C'mon man you seriously think that .

Rance ACL
JACK PCL
MOORE Broken ankle
Ross Rolled ankle in play
Nank slips and tears his groin
Rioli contact injuries
Short dislocated elbow
Not one of those injuries come from preseason .

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jun 26, 2007
Newcastle
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Avalanche, Nuggets
Thanks for posting that. Interesting. Don't think I agree, though. Their formula reckons Carlton's injuries cost them 3 goals a game. Carlton don't kick 3 goals a game.

Bit like all the Champion Data stuff. They just give us their result without really explaining the method they used to get the results. Makes me sceptical.
Agreed, although it is the media taking their data and publishing an article without really getting hte nuts and bolts. Might be because CD don't release their formulas, but I'm more inclined to think it is jsut lazy journalism.

Shazza_

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2018
Safeway carpark
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
C'mon man you seriously think that .

Rance ACL
JACK PCL
MOORE Broken ankle
Ross Rolled ankle in play
Nank slips and tears his groin
Rioli contact injuries
Short dislocated elbow
Not one of those injuries come from preseason .

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app
rance jack nank and cotch probably did them due to the change in preparation so that we could peak later in the year.

Apr 2, 2006
Edinburgh
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
QPR, Heart of Midlothian
Injury list would now thump carlton.

B -- Rance --
HB Short Astbury Markov
C Grigg Pickett Ellis
HF English Moore --
F Aarts Riewoldt --
R Nankervis Ross Lambert

4 players short of 18, all injured, one retired and no bench...yep, you're right, they would still beat them

Remove this Banner Ad

Back