Wrestle Kingdom 12 (January 4 Tokyo Dome Show)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
New Japan Pro-Wrestling's equivalent of WrestleMania. Held annually on January 4th at the Tokyo Dome.

7PM AEDT THURSDAY JANUARY 4TH

IWGP Heavyweight Championship
Kazuchika Okada (c) vs Tetsuya Naito

IWGP United States Heavyweight Championship No Disqualification match
Kenny Omega (c) vs Chris Jericho

IWGP Intercontinental Championship
Hiroshi Tanahashi (c) vs Jay White

IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship
Marty Scurll (c) vs Hiromu Takahashi vs Kushida vs Will Ospreay

NEVER Openweight Championship Hair vs Hair match; Chaos and Suzuki-gun barred from ringside
Minoru Suzuki (c) vs Hirooki Goto

IWGP Tag Team Championship
Killer Elite Squad (Davey Boy Smith Jr and Lance Archer) (c) vs Evil and Sanada

Cody vs Kota Ibushi

NEVER Openweight 6-Man Tag Team Championship Gauntlet match
Bad Luck Fale (c), Tama Tonga (c) and Tanga Loa (c) vs Beretta, Tomohiro Ishii and Toru Yano vs Hanson, Michael Elginand and Raymond Rowe vs Taichi, Takashi Iizuka and Zack Sabre Jr vs Juice Robinson, Ryusuke Taguchi and Togi Makabe

IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship
Roppongi 3K (Sho and Yoh) (c) vs The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson)

Last edited:

26,192 people went to Wrestle Kingdom 11. 38,000,000 live in Greater Tokyo.

Anyone gonna watch live? I'll probably try and watch on the Friday night.

Is learning Japanese and subscribing to their website the only way to officially watch it in Australia? This would be perfect for Foxtel's Main Event but they don't have it. Think I'll wait until the night after and cross my fingers there's a high definition torrent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is learning Japanese and subscribing to their website the only way to officially watch it in Australia? This would be perfect for Foxtel's Main Event but they don't have it. Think I'll wait until the night after and cross my fingers there's a high definition torrent.

going to watch the Japanese version or the English version? or wait an extra few days for the (cut-down) AXS version w/ JR and Barnett on commentary?

Their website has an "English" option so subscribing is easy but don't know if the live stream has both commentary options?

Use Chrome translation to English. Is easy to navigate around. New Japan World is well worth the subscription.

Cornette ******* loathes Omega. Reckons the match is Jericho vs a broomstick. Mad as a goose on stilts.
Omega has done some silly s**t and clearly did screw ROH around but JC needs to get over this one. He always says he will respect people with talent and that draw or are successful (Vince and Heyman included who he hates). Omega is exactly that right now.

im glad they went the route of making Jericho the heel. hopefully he'll work the match as a surly old campaigner intent on pummeling Omega. if they try a WERKRATE match I think it'll be a disaster.

Anyone gonna watch live? I'll probably try and watch on the Friday night.
This is actually watchable for me I reckon.

well yeah the good thing about NJPW for Australians is that you get the best wrestling on earth in prime time. This will be the first WK I watch live in English (uh, until the main event anyway)

Important viewing for anyone that doesn't know the story for the main event

Remove this Banner Ad

Back