Wrestle Kingdom 13 - 4th Jan 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

It's almost here! Wrestle Kingdom 13 is shaping up to be spectacular.

Here's the card:

Pre-Show:
Gauntlet match for #1 Contendership of NEVER Openweight 6-Man Tag Team Championship
Michael Elgin, Jeff Cobb and David Finlay vs. The Elite (Hangman Page, Yujiro Takahashi and Marty Scurll) vs. Chaos (Hirooki Goto, Beretta and Chuckie T.) vs. Suzuki-gun (Minoru Suzuki, Lance Archer and Davey Boy Smith Jr.) vs. Ryusuke Taguchi and Most Violent Players (Togi Makabe and Toru Yano)

Main Card:
NEVER Openweight Championship
Kota Ibushi (c) vs. Will Ospreay

IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship
Suzuki-gun (Yoshinobu Kanemaru and El Desperado) (c) vs. Roppongi 3K (Sho and Yo) vs. Los Ingobernables de Japon (Bushi and Shingo Takagi)

RPW British Heavyweight Championship
Tomohiro Ishii (c) vs. Zack Sabre Jr.

IWGP Tag Team Championship
Guerillas of Destiny (Tama Tonga and Tanga Loa) (c) vs. Los Ingobernables de Japon (Sanada and Evil) vs. The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson)

IWGP United States Championship
Cody (c) vs. Juice Robinson

IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship
Kushida (c) vs. Taiji Ishimori

Kazuchika Okada vs. Jay White

IWGP Intercontinental Championship
Chris Jericho (c) vs. Tetsuya Naito

IWGP Heavyweight Championship
Kenny Omega (c) vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi

Preshow begins at 6pm AEDT

Last edited:

I'm certain this will be awesome... But am not trying to have expectations too high for fear of disappointment.

Just seeing some of those names on the pre-show is amazing! Cobb & Page just had the best match (imo) on a ROH show. Scurll wasn't far behind... & Suzuki is always (for want of a better word) fun to watch.

I fear for the ceiling in the Ibushi/Ospreay match.

Strangely, if there's 1 guy I really want to see win on this card, it's Ishimori.

If the Bucks, Cody & even Jericho all lose their title matches, do we presume Omega will lose as well?

Enjoyed it last year though I did fall asleep due to it being so long. Hopefully there's a good HD torrent this year, not SD with s**t added on.

How do you guys watch NJ World on your tvs? Is there an easy way to cast this through an Apple TV or something, or do you just connect your computer by HDMI?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do you guys watch NJ World on your tvs? Is there an easy way to cast this through an Apple TV or something, or do you just connect your computer by HDMI?
You can Chromecast it from Chrome on mobile.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back