Wrestle Kingdom 13 - 4th Jan 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Feels a bit weird/surreal to see a write up/preview on Fox Sports Australia website. Usually they only talk about WWE.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/wwe/nj...a/news-story/beffbe9534bd446b68e13fcb8472cb79

I’m glad I went looking for that - it’s a good primer if anyone is still on the fence.

I was going to watch it anyway, but the article was still useful cos it has a link to a New Japan Chrome extension that translates the sign up page.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

So who else just sat watching what was essentially a loading screen for 15 minutes waiting to see whether the “live events all around the world” that Kevin Kelly alluded to means Australia?

Edit: it didn’t

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
NJPW world which I have a subscription with won´t let me access the live event. I can´t even contact them.
Anyone else having this issue ? Bloody pissed off......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It will auto-renew on the 1st Feb.

Easy enough to cancel too. Click a few buttons and boom.

Definitely worth it mate. I signed up last January to watch WrestleKingdom with the plan to get rid of it at the end of the month.
Here I am a year later still signed up.

Thanks fellas :)

Must be popular, servers are struggling so had a few issues.

Up and running now, with the PC hooked up to the TV in the mancave, good way to finish off the week :)

nah legit just signed up but kept getting errors took me about 30 mins just to sign up then got out of the site then back in and finally the vid worked

Did you get the server error? I found clicking the link to the video again eventually got me back in.

Did you get the server error? I found clicking the link to the video again eventually got me back in.
yea i had the server error while signing up and first trying to get into the vid but all is good now finally watching

first time watching a non wwe wrestling ppv so im excited

Remove this Banner Ad

Back