WrestleMania 32 - The Ultimate Travel Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So, I don't quite understand Axxess... I can't just walk in obviously - so I imagine I'll need a General Admission ticket, but I saw somewhere they had sold out?

If I wanted to buy merch before NXT on Friday 1 April, could I go along to Axxess and buy there, without a pre-bought ticket?

So, I don't quite understand Axxess... I can't just walk in obviously - so I imagine I'll need a General Admission ticket, but I saw somewhere they had sold out?

If I wanted to buy merch before NXT on Friday 1 April, could I go along to Axxess and buy there, without a pre-bought ticket?

I just bought a GA you can get them from Stubhub as well

Axxess is worth the money for GA just cos you're at mania.

Theres a massive selection of merch there, but more mania merch (and random signings) at the AT&T merch store.

Im fairly sure a timetable is released closer to the date of who is signing for free.

Whoever is not a vip axxess, can be present for a normal meet and greet

Im in Dallas now. Leaving tomorrow to go over to Florida and then up to St Louis before coming back for Mania.

Highly recommend the Six Flags theme park not far from AT&T Stadium if anyone is interested in rollercoasters.

Yeah heard that going to check it out, might go the day Wrestlemania is on.

Fast pass a must? Early on in the parks season, but figure it will be pretty packed with mania the next day.. Which option- platinum, 50% reduction, or general fast pas..

Middle one will cost all up around $170 each (including entry)- reckon it's worth it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definitely worth it. I got the bottom level one the other day, and if i go again (which i'm going to try to) i'll get at least the middle one and possibly the top one.

Fast pass a must? Early on in the parks season, but figure it will be pretty packed with mania the next day.. Which option- platinum, 50% reduction, or general fast pas..

Middle one will cost all up around $170 each (including entry)- reckon it's worth it?

Partner and I did a fast pass at Universal Studios in LA, got through the theme park in about 3 hours while all these suckers were waiting in 45 minute lines.

Hopefully going to Six Flags so will be doing the same.

Just got back from Axxcess not as good as I expected, decided line up (hate lines) and got a photo with Adam Rose in the Elimination Chamber which was pretty cool, we had about a 2 minute chat which was a lot more then most got, started with the accent and how long it takes to fly from Australia then spoke about doing a week in Vegas before I got to Dallas really nice bloke.

Mrs watches Total Divas and Mandy was there line wasn't to long so got a photo with her, seemed like she wanted to get out of there can't blame her, ridiculous body.

Watched Bailey for a bit at her booth dead set some creepy blokes out there, some bringing her wrapped up presents and stuff.

Wanted to line up to get one with Enzo but couldn't be bothered in the end.

Watched Owens and Balor in the nxt ring both had good chemistry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back