WrestleMania 32 - The Ultimate Travel Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Heres a pic...of the ******* walkway im stuck trying to get to floor seas

20160403_173800.jpg

Really hope you guys enjoyed it more in person than most of us did on TV. By the way if you were booing the main event we didn't hear it because they simply turned the mics down to next to nothing.

Really hope you guys enjoyed it more in person than most of us did on TV. By the way if you were booing the main event we didn't hear it because they simply turned the mics down to next to nothing.

Just got back from AT&T...

The Rock promo was awesome, but then they follow it up with a WM main event no one really wanted...
Tons of boos whenever Roman got on the offensive, and when the match ended, the cheers that were heard were more for the fact that match was over.

Still a great atmosphere over all and despite the pain it was to get in, me and my mates are already thinking Orlando next year.

Looking forward to RAW tomorrow night....

Bizarre. Surely that doesn't happen at Cowboys games, though they don't have floor seats.

I think tye problem was that everyone going down to the floor needed wristbands, but apparently they run out.

With a few minutes to go before the main show they just let everyone through.

I couldn't believe how poorly organised it was that they didn't have gates open early enough to get everyone in. I walked by the stadium 3 hours before pre show and there was heaps of ppl lining up then, so it wasn't like everyone came right as about to start. I got lucky that my seat was thru a gate that I could walk straight in, but I would have been furious if I had to stand in a line for hours and miss part of the show.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw a guy in a Geelong top sitting on the footpath outside the stadium and another in a Crows top in that concourse area i post a pic of before

Seriously was a ******* disaster getting in 2 hours at the gate because of a system malfunction, 100k compared to other sporting events around the globe isn't that big.

We left with 10 minutes left in the PPV I could see what was going to happen and was not going to get stuck in a 2 hour cab line, lucky because we jumped out of two cabs in the waiting area, first bloke didn't know where he was going, second wouldn't put on the meter and wanted 80 flat rate told him to get ****ed and the person running the area sent him to the back of the line the campaigner,

Dallas cab drivers are the worst I have seen in the states.

Pretty amazing stadium a little disappointed by it all but felt it was better then the last I went to at metlife stadium.

Raw seriously better deliver.

Crowd was pretty flat after Ambrose lost, you could almost see how the show was going to go from there.

People bagging the legends part that was one of the greatest parts of the night, SCSA music hitting is still the best.

Reigns was boood all night any time his face would appear on the TV he got smashed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back