WrestleMania 32 - The Ultimate Travel Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

On the plane to Vegas now. Got in through gate A at WM no problems, and I only arrived at around 3pm. Great show, had some cool fans in my area. Will book a travel package next time.
Raw was great, all the NXT guys got a huge pop. Reigns was booed at both shows harder than any heel I've ever heard.
Jericho is a million times better as a heel than a face. The fatal four way main event on Raw was incredible, and so over with the crowd. Loved the chant "All these guys! All these guys!"
Had an amazing four days. Met so many stars, from Mick Foley, Cesaro, and Emma, to Tito, Nasty Boys, RVD, Angle etc, and had a few drinks with Marty Jannetty, Honky Tonk Man, Brian Christopher, Amber O'neal. MVP was the only guy I met that was a douchebag. Lol

If you've never been to Mania - don't miss out. It's an amazing weekend!

JR wants absolutely none of your s**t mate.

Bells Palsy paralysis - hard to smile

Awesome stuff. Howd you get on the ramp?

Friend is head of WWE photography

Looks like you bought the fancypants travel package.

YUP - would recommend. Turns any mania into epic mania

On the plane to Vegas now. Got in through gate A at WM no problems, and I only arrived at around 3pm. Great show, had some cool fans in my area. Will book a travel package next time.
Raw was great, all the NXT guys got a huge pop. Reigns was booed at both shows harder than any heel I've ever heard.
Jericho is a million times better as a heel than a face. The fatal four way main event on Raw was incredible, and so over with the crowd. Loved the chant "All these guys! All these guys!"
Had an amazing four days. Met so many stars, from Mick Foley, Cesaro, and Emma, to Tito, Nasty Boys, RVD, Angle etc, and had a few drinks with Marty Jannetty, Honky Tonk Man, Brian Christopher, Amber O'neal. MVP was the only guy I met that was a douchebag. Lol

If you've never been to Mania - don't miss out. It's an amazing weekend!

I thought mania was great but Raw was lacking bigger surprise

Bells Palsy paralysis - hard to smile

Friend is head of WWE photography

YUP - would recommend. Turns any mania into epic mania

Interested did the Taker have much to say? Looks like he hates life?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hes actually very nice, just portrays his character in photos. I even saw him crack a smile a few times whilst waiting in line!
HE'S EXPOSING THE BUSINESS

agree... i went to both shows...

RAW was fun to attend, but it didn't feel epic like the post WM RAWs in previous years... no swerves, surprises, big returns etc.

i thought the whole thing with Vince and Shane was a bit of a cop out... "yeah, you lost to Taker in HIAC, but I'll give you the RAW job anyway"... match stipulations don't mean crap i guess

The Dallas Sports Commission are selling the street banners from Dallas .. It's $50US each, but postage to Aust is $90. Buying 2 banners would be the same postage costs, so is anyone else interested in a banner so we can split postage costs? I'm getting a Taker one..if anyone's keen let me know. Photo image.png attached

The Dallas Sports Commission are selling the street banners from Dallas .. It's $50US each, but postage to Aust is $90. Buying 2 banners would be the same postage costs, so is anyone else interested in a banner so we can split postage costs? I'm getting a Taker one..if anyone's keen let me know. PhotoView attachment 271036 attached

How big are they mate?

I have the Undertaker and Charlotte banners. They are HUGE! They are simply too big for any ordinary sized wall.
This is a good thing! They are very heavy too.

Cost me $86USD postage + (2 x $50) = $186USD. Shipping was by Fedex, and was fairly fast. Confirmation of delivery from Dallas to arrival was 6 days (4 business days). Was fun watching the tracker - Irvine to Memphis to Honolulu (not kidding) to Matraville to Derrimut before arriving here.

They arrived in a triangle tube. The package itself was knocked around a bit, but the banners were fine.
They also hadn't been washed, so they'd retained some dirt and grime. No big deal, it wiped off easily.

I probably won't get to Wrestlemania again, so this was a must buy for me. Very happy with them. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back