Charlotte (c) vs. Bayley vs. Sasha Banks vs. Roman Reigns

Shaquille O'Neal vs. Roman Reigns

SmackDown Women's Championship
Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Roman Reigns

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
Roman Reigns wins​
338.gif

How is Bray gonna beat Johnny boy?

I'm that guy who read the first line and found it odd without reading everything else.
Elimination chamber? Cena gets eliminated by someone else (AJ?) and bray leaves champ?

In all seriousness though, here's the card I'd like to see (within what is possible) vs. the card we're probably gonna get...

WWE Championship
Bray Wyatt (c) vs. Randy Orton

WWE Universal Championship
Kevin Owens (c) vs. Finn Balor vs. Chris Jericho

The Undertaker vs. John Cena

AJ Styles vs. Shane McMahon
(I know, AJ deserves better. So much better. But at least it'd be a semi-decent match.)

Seth Rollins vs. Triple H

Daniel Bryan vs. The Miz

Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg

Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman

Kurt Angle vs. Rusev

WWE Intercontinental Championship
Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Samoa Joe

Raw Women's Championship
Charlotte (c) vs. Bayley vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax
(admittedly wanted Charlotte vs. Bayley one-on-one but god Bayley has been abysmal on the mic.)

Shaquille O'Neal vs. Big Show
(five minute piss-break match. Shaq goes over. Handshakes galore. Get the f**k off the stage. Go home.)

Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Mickie James vs. Becky Lynch

Sami Zayn wins
(and gets a world title opportunity out of it...)

WWE Championship
John Cena (c) vs. Randy Orton
(8395 times in a lifetime!)

WWE Universal Championship
Kevin Owens (c) vs. Chris Jericho

The Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns
(boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.)

Seth Rollins vs. Triple H

AJ Styles vs. Shane McMahon

Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg

Bray Wyatt vs. Luke Harper

WWE Intercontinental Championship Throwaway Ladder Match
Dean Ambrose (c) vs. The Miz vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Baron Corbin vs. Apollo Crews vs. Kalisto
(because * SmackDown and it's amazing development and opportunity for characters, let's throw them all into a cluster* ladder match, amirite?!)

Raw Women's Championship
Charlotte (c) vs. Bayley vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax

Shaquille O'Neal vs. Big Show

Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Mickie James vs. Becky Lynch

Braun Strowman wins
(and nothing happens with it...)

Last edited:
Goldberg vs Owens is rumoured for Fast lane, this will turn out to be Goldberg vs Lesnar for the title.

Rather Goldberg vs Brock for the Title then Reigns/Jericho vs Owen's for the Title

Could they be looking at a triple threat for the WWE Championship? Orton vs Wyatt vs Harper? There's clearly more to go with the Harper stuff.

Could they be looking at a triple threat for the WWE Championship? Orton vs Wyatt vs Harper? There's clearly more to go with the Harper stuff.

Think it will be 1 on 1, Harper might be in the mix to help the storyline grow until Mania maybe Rowan returning and having to pick a side.

I don't see Harper on the same level as Bray or randy though. Even though Brays accomplished sfa in his time on the main roster, he still feels relevant and is a main eventer imo. Hope he takes the belt at EC.

Harper is no where that Level

Last year there were 9 matches on the main card

Goldberg v Lesnar for the red belt

Wyatt v Randy for the WWE championship

KO v Jericho US title

Taker v Reigns

AJ v Shane

Cena v Samoa Joe

Rollins vs HHH

Multiman ladder match for the US title

Charlotte v the rest

Tag team turmoil, battle royal and Alexa v Mickie v Becky on the preshow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cannot see the point in Lesnar v Goldberg for the belt based on the fact Lesnar is winning, a part time champion sucks and realistically you should be expecting a rematch if Goldberg lost the belt and a 4th match aint happening.

I would like to see Goldberg win the belt, maybe after Mania he can have a month or 2 as champion then disappear, perhaps Taker at Summerslam then retire?

For that reason I'd like Cena v Taker at Mania this year rather than Summerslam, let Reigns fight Strowman for no title.

Mixed likely card + what I'd like from others
WWE Title- Not going to change
Wyatt v Orton

Goldberg v Lesnar

Undertaker v Cena

Universal Tittle
Owens v Styles- Rumours of him going to Raw

US Title Ladder match

Rollins v HHH

IC Title
The Miz v Ambrose v Baron Corbin

Roman Reigns v Braun Strowman

Tag Team Turmoil

Andre Battle Royal

A womens match for each brand

Reigns wrestling Undertaker is completely pointless if he isn't turning heel - proper heel - weeks before the match.

dammit, give me Styles vs Balor!
I want AJ in the main event of WM. Balor aint there yet (obviously).. hoping AJ reclaims at EC and Cena winning is just the 'pause' in the reign.

Roman Reigns should go nowhere near the UC - he's had his shot and there's nowhere else to go with him and KO.

I want AJ in the main event of WM. Balor aint there yet (obviously).. hoping AJ reclaims at EC and Cena winning is just the 'pause' in the reign.

Roman Reigns should go nowhere near the UC - he's had his shot and there's nowhere else to go with him and KO.

The storyline going into this match with Cena and Styles should have seen Styles win to cement himself as a true top level WWE superstar, or, they could have had Cena win, then say Styles doesn't belong at the top etc, then Styles earns a shot at Cena at Mania, wins the title back on the Grandest Stage cementing himself as a true top level WWE Superstar. Unfortunately Orton winning the Rumble means that aint happening

The storyline going into this match with Cena and Styles should have seen Styles win to cement himself as a true top level WWE superstar, or, they could have had Cena win, then say Styles doesn't belong at the top etc, then Styles earns a shot at Cena at Mania, wins the title back on the Grandest Stage cementing himself as a true top level WWE Superstar. Unfortunately Orton winning the Rumble means that aint happening
He's already done that tbh. Read the various articles about him having a unprecedented first year. Doesn't mean he needs to become a stale champ, as he's no Punk who can just keep it going on mic work alone. Just playing devils advocate here.

In relation to the mania idea... (which is a great idea tbh) Styles had no opportunity to drop before the rumble as Cena wasn't back yet. I'd just say stay tuned.. its Smackdown, the land of good storylines and where s**t seems to make sense. I'd love to see Styles v Orton... I cant see it being Cena v Orton, I think Cena is more playing along and helping something roll on into WM.

Please don't confuse this progression with Raw just because it was a co-branded PPV!

Bored at work and after seeing the better of the Samoan Joes debut thought I'd make my predictions for the WM card.
There's some spoilers involved around the main titles at Fastlane/EC that some might not want to know.

Universal Title
Goldberg (C) v Brock Lesnar

WWE Championship

Bray Wyatt (C) v Randy Orton

Roman Reigns v The Undertaker

Seth Rollins v Triple H

2/3 Falls (or some other big gimmick match)
John Cena v AJ Styles

RAW Women's Championship
Charlotte Flair (C) v Sasha Banks v Nia Jax v Bayley

SD Women's Championship

Alexa Bliss (C) v Nikki Bella v Becky Lynch v Mickie James v Naomi v Natalya

RAW Tag Team Titles

Multi-team cluster*

SD Tag Team Titles

Multi-team cluster*

Cruiserweight Championship

Neville (C) v Rey Mysterio

US Championship

Chris Jericho (C) v Kevin Owens

IC Championship - Ladder Match
Dean Ambrose (C) v Baron Corbin v The Miz v Dolph Ziggler v Luke Harper v Tye Dillinger

Submission Match
Kurt Angle v Rusev

Braun Strowman v Sami Zayn

Finn Balor v Samoa Joe

Big Show v Shaq

ARMBAR
Jobbers

16 matches so obviously a heap will be on the pre-show or higher profile guys get thrown into the ARMBAR. To me, it highlights the depth of the current roster. Take Goldberg, Lesnar, Taker, Triple H off the card and it'd still be a great show on paper.

I hope they don't do the 7 man IC ladder match again. They've never been good and having so many jobbers involved just devalues the belt. I don't think they will though because it seems like they're intent on elevating it.

I hope they don't do the 7 man IC ladder match again. They've never been good and having so many jobbers involved just devalues the belt. I don't think they will though because it seems like they're intent on elevating it.

The multi man IC ladder match has replaced MITB in recent years. It's a good way of getting everyone on the card.

If they are going to do the ladder match make it for the crusierweight title. Have them do what cruiserweights do and fly around, not working rest holds on raw.

Would be awesome, but highly unlikely. For some reason they want to make the cruiserweights smaller versions of normal wrestlers instead of letting them do what they do best. Probably why the crowds give zero *s.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back