WrestleMania 38 - Sunday 3rd April & Monday 4th April 2022 10am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh boy.... did not stick the landing at all.

Decent show, night two was a bit naff though. If you're going to great lengths to call it the biggest match of all time you gotta do a whole lot better than that.

amazing Wrestlemania either way had a blast both nights. Night 1 is still top tier tho

Ending sucked.

Who cares though because Reigns is finally Undisputed Champion. Pretty happy with the result no matter how underwhelming it was

Night 1 was great and a return to form, Night 2 a slightly better effort than the dross they've come up with in the last 5-10 years.

Would have been perfect time for Rock to come out, instead a nothing bland finish.

Night two a bit meh but still a big improvement when you think the abomination that was Royal Rumble was only a few months ago

100%, I enjoyed myself. The Rumble was an atrocious mess.

Night two was mostly ruined by the recaps going longer than the matches. Terrible booking.

Have to say Austin legitimately pissing himself at Vince botching the Stunner gave me a hearty chuckle.

Would be perfectly happy with Austin doing a Taker and having the same type of matches once a year at Mania.

Hearing that main event might of been cut short due to an injury not sure if it was Brock or Roman tho

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like taking candy from a baby. You shouldn’t be able to bet on wrestling lol

38-D09-E05-31-F0-4-E47-B21-F-5-EC3-B522-FEEE.jpg

Is Roman Reigns ever going to put on a great match? Guy has had 3 ppv matches this year and stunk the joint out for all 3.

His last TV match was in December, a squash vs Sami Zayn. He's just getting by cutting the same promos on Smackdown every week.

2005-07 era John Cena, who I despised, looks way better by comparison.

He will hold the title until Mania next year. Will beat The Rock, then Bron Breaker will cash in on the Raw after Mania to beat him for the title.

I don't think they're gonna let the AEW midcarder go over the guy they have built as an unstoppable monster for 10 years. Would be cool, but can't see it.
Although I think it's laughable that Cody Rhodes thinks he'll ever beat Roman or Brock for a world title, It did surprise me that Cody came straight in and beat Rollins, after losing to Sammy G for the TNT title.

This is a company that brought Sting in just to job to Triple H, and also had the whole WCW and ECW roster line up in orderly fashion to take Stunners in 2001.

Is Roman Reigns ever going to put on a great match? Guy has had 3 ppv matches this year and stunk the joint out for all 3.

His last TV match was in December, a squash vs Sami Zayn. He's just getting by cutting the same promos on Smackdown every week.

2005-07 era John Cena, who I despised, looks way better by comparison.
Had a very good "wrestling" match with Cesaro last year at WM Backlash.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back