Hawks1523

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Red wings, Tigers, Patriots
There was a rumor going around when the UFC state down happened that undertaker pitched losing to Brock back then. Guess he got his wish just a few years after

timtamWB

Resident Biscuit
Jun 3, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
If one heel had to win out of bray and lesnar it HAS to be lesnar. Whether you like cena of not he is the face of the company. Undertaker is pushing 50. The streak jumped the shark a few years ago and it was a fantastic, unpredictable way to conclude the match. I love being genuinely shocked. People complain about the wwe being too predictable then they complain about this?? Incredible.
What? I don't agree with Cena has to win, I loved being shocked with the streak ending, just don't agree with your reasoning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FootyJunkie

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 5, 2005
Between the Big Sticks
AFL Club
West Coast
Anyone think Brock will be stripped tomorrow on RAW for some silly reason? fast counting perhaps (Don't think it was)
Even if the result was over turned for some reason, it would asterix-ised the Streak. Streak is done.

A rematch next year to redeem hiimself and/or retirement match against Kane.

Hate

scumbagg
Jul 18, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton, Mount Buller Demons
KK Piper please explain how Hulk is doing a great job of hosting WM.. This is the first time seeing him since the first promo.. fellow aint offered me drinks, not a very good host if you ask me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad