WrestleMania XXX

Remove this Banner Ad

That was great. An actual surprise for once, and let's be honest Undertaker wasn't going to last long enough to put a young talent over. Losing to a UFC Champion is probably the most credible way to lose. But if they were planning for Taker to lose, they would have needed a long 6 month buildup, not a rush job like it was.

giphy.gif

I don;t think that was meant to happen, judging by how long it took to play his music...If it was...Wow.

the refs reaction looked really odd at the end as well, almost like he was going to say it was only a 2 count.

I seriously don't think that was meant to happen. Look at Heymans face and Brock's instantly again that was not meant to happen.

What I think:
Taker was given the option to keep kicking out or just give up.
Taker retires in a minute.

No way that was planned for Brock to win.

Ok. My first thought was - 'Next WrestleMania - Taker vs Lesnar'.

But looking at the Undertaker - he's finished. He lost a heap of condition, no muscle mass, looked like a skinny old man.

I guess he said the the Management - 'I'm done - finish me off'. In wrestling, always go out on your back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having gone for this long, I didn't think the streak should have ever ended. But if it did, it should have been by an up and coming star of the company.

My body is in shock. As much as I love Brock, taker has been my all time favourite wrestler. Never thought id see him lose at mania.

And to that guy booing and saying you suck, go neck yourself you parrot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back