Maxwell110

Premiership Player
May 29, 2011
batcave
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
sc freiburg
List a wrestler, their AFL team equivalent and why they're equivalent!

It'd be good if I had an example

Given my frustrations with my own club's uselessness off-field, I won't be kind with them.

I just need time to think.

Oh, Kofi Kingston. Exciting in parts but ultimately inconsequential. Has one moment every year then peters out and is overlooked by everyone that matters.

Sydney is Randy Orton for sure. Favouritism up the arse.

Just so they don't get uppity, I'll also liken my team to Santino Marella. Managed some moderate success against the odds but ultimately down the order in terms of significance. Who our Koslov is, remains to be seen.

Collingwood - nWo

Nathan Buckley between 1993 and 94...

Kicks a goal over Roger Merrett's head. Rips off his Brisbane Bears jumper and reveals a Collingwood jumper underneath... starts high fiving Tony Shaw and Allan McAllister. Dennis Commetti approaches Nathan with a mic.

Commetti: "No, no.. c'mon now, you're going to turn your back on the Bears, after they were willing to draft you? This young club needs all the support it can get right now and things would be very promising if a young star like yourself stuck with them. You're turning you're back on them!"

Buckley: "Well you know Dennis... I want to win a premiership brutha, and I can see it happening with the black and white of Collingwood brutha.... i'm tired of the dog race track up at the Gabba, brutha... and the banana bender crowds of 2 men and a dog that all got in with free tickets... I was a Margarey Medallist in that other organization down South brutha, selling out the joint... I was a Magpie in that organization, now I want to be a Magpie in the top flight... that's where I belong, brutha!"

Bruce: "Nathan... you can go straight to... Vic Park!"

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back