Wrestling chit chat (taken from the David Myers thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

WHAT THE * IS THIS?
Wrestling appears to have gone to the shitter, that's just a try hard version of Stone Cold's "What?".
Man, I miss watching wrestling when I was in primary school lol.

Also.
<3 Jetta, <3 Myers.

WHAT THE **** IS THIS?
Wrestling appears to have gone to the shitter, that's just a try hard version of Stone Cold's "What?".

Also.
<3 Jetta, <3 Myers.

Nobody insults Daniel Bryan!
The YES! chant was started by the crowd.

Related, so so so glad Myers has signed. Want to see him in the guts a bunch more. Dreams of him winning centre clearances with dat left boot... mmm..

Related, so so so glad Myers has signed. Want to see him in the guts a bunch more. Dreams of him winning centre clearances with dat left boot... mmm..

The moment John Cena started to become a face, I lost all interest in WWE, along with the losses of Eddie and Benoit of course. RIP.

Related, so so so glad we've recruited Brendan Goddard, I think he'll do heaps for the development of Myers and Heppell as players in particular.

WHAT THE **** IS THIS?

Also.
<3 Jetta, <3 Myers.

not related at all but i find it hilarious in a juvenile kind of way, him saying no and the crowd chanting yes and bryan going insane is petty funny. Not in the attitude era's league, but i get a slight kick out of it.

Ryback is the cheap, try hard one. Completely knocked off Goldberg's gimmick in every way, the only difference is he yells 'feed me more' after every match.

Saddest part of it is, he's already main eventing pay per views at the expense of people with talent.

But i digress.

Good at football dave myers is...

Goldberg > Everyone, ever

Pure fact.

Also, Dave Myers is a pretty cool guy, eh kicks the football longways and doesn't afraid of anything

I'ts not just you, it's just generally shitter.
I'm a chris jericho man myself, continuing the off topic topic, the man is a dead set legend.
Haha, I liked Jericho until he decided he was a rockstar lol! Y2J was a cool persona though.

I couldn't believe how big Myers got, in the space of a year, he's got some massive arms on him.

Haha, I liked Jericho until he decided he was a rockstar lol! Y2J was a cool persona though.

I couldn't believe how big Myers got, in the space of a year, he's got some massive arms on him.
Speaking of massive arms...

Scott Steiner was a freakshow.

Anyway, Myers really has bulked up a heap. Really hoping he can put together a full season in the MIDFIELD next year.

**** wrasslin

Everyone watch Rios vs Alvarado fight, that s**t was insane. Fight of the year easily.

I find boxing so boring now, I liked it in the 90's when their were some exciting heavyweights, nobody is interested in knockouts anymore.

David Myers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mmm... large oily men in pants acting out carefully choreographed routines... mmm....

Whatever floats your boat, guys.

*feels motion in nether regions*

mmm... large oily men in pants acting out carefully choreographed routines... mmm....

Whatever floats your boat, guys.

Yeah, because watching 44 pretty boys in short shorts covered in ointment chasing balls all day is so much better....

It may be choreographed, but they work 4 days a week, travel from city to city to city... taking bumps and carrying broken bones along the way..

He actually stole the yes chant off Diego Sanchez

WWE turned crap around 2004/5 for me, used to watch it all the time.

Turned it on the other day and just, nope.

The attitude era is still the best period of professional wrestling ever for me, although the late 80's/early 90's was also just as good.

WWE turned crap around 2004/5 for me, used to watch it all the time.

Turned it on the other day and just, nope.

The attitude era is still the best period of professional wrestling ever for me, although the late 80's/early 90's was also just as good.

Watched it last night, had no idea who anyone was or what they were talking about.

Lost me.

Regardless, WWE 2K14 comes out tomorrow :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back