Wrestling DVD/Books

Remove this Banner Ad

ECW DECEMBER to DISMEMBER ftw !!!!!

:D

Pretty sure it was named worst PPV of all time :p

Best of SD is the top 100 moments with some matches shown in full and highlights of others.

Thanks, do you know if its worth getting? I prefer full segments, but maybe they show enough to be worthwhile

Speaking of WWE merchandise, I just received some stuff from them, always been very good but 1 item i ordered, a Bret Hart pendant they sent a Matt Hardy one instead :eek: About the only wrestler I hate more than HHH!!!

Been going through the hundreds of wrestling DVDs the past few days and realising they’re all worthless lol

not worthless if they're the live PPV version or has the original music that has been dubbed over on the network.

plus you can't always put a price on nostalgia/memories

07U0602.gif

not on the DVD or Network.

not worthless if they're the live PPV version or has the original music that has been dubbed over on the network.

plus you can't always put a price on nostalgia/memories

07U0602.gif

not on the DVD or Network.

Oh Jesus, that takes me back to a better time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

50% off sale on DVD/Blu-Rays (not that WWE sends the Blu-Ray format to us any more)

Does anyone here still collect wrestling DVDs? Im still trying to collect TNA ones from back in the day (pre Hogan/Bischoff). PPVs from 05/06 are proving difficult to find for a decent price.

Does anyone here still collect wrestling DVDs? Im still trying to collect TNA ones from back in the day (pre Hogan/Bischoff). PPVs from 05/06 are proving difficult to find for a decent price.

I bought a bunch the previous time JB Hifi had a 50% off sale. I used to just buy Rumble and WM, but then they stopped releasing them on Blu-Ray in Australia.

I was at a 2nd hand book fair today. I usually go to these things to find vegan cookbooks and sporting autobiographies. You never find wrestling books.

Until today. One table had books from Dusty, Harley Race and William Regal, which I bought. (I actually thought I had the Harley book, but for 3 bucks I wasn’t missing out. And I couldn’t find it on the shelf when I got home.

They also had Jericho’s first book, both of Foleys first 2 and Bret Hart, but I thought I had all those. (Turns out I don’t have Bret’s. I bought it. I read it. I suspect when I was giving s**t away before my road trip I looked at it and thought it was huge and not that good, so didn’t keep it. It was easily the most expensive of the wrestling books there today, so I’m not too upset.)

I was at a 2nd hand book fair today. I usually go to these things to find vegan cookbooks and sporting autobiographies. You never find wrestling books.

Until today. One table had books from Dusty, Harley Race and William Regal, which I bought. (I actually thought I had the Harley book, but for 3 bucks I wasn’t missing out. And I couldn’t find it on the shelf when I got home.

They also had Jericho’s first book, both of Foleys first 2 and Bret Hart, but I thought I had all those. (Turns out I don’t have Bret’s. I bought it. I read it. I suspect when I was giving s**t away before my road trip I looked at it and thought it was huge and not that good, so didn’t keep it. It was easily the most expensive of the wrestling books there today, so I’m not too upset.)
hey man where was this book fair at ?¿?¿
sounds like a place id spend all the dollars at if it had wrestling books........

If anyone is a fan of the 80s WWF and/or a collector of wrestling merchandise, this is an incredible read. It's well-informed, it's funny, it looks incredible, its engaging (each wrestler featured is accompanied by an anecdote from a collector noting the first time they got the particular figure). The author, Brutus Valentine is from Melbourne so I'd never thought I'd see a wrestling book that mentions the K-mart at Airport West (an important part of my personal wrestling journey - that's where I got my Wrestling Grudge Matches book). I can't speak of this book highly enough.

I bought it with the Hasbro book which is a great resource for collectors (which I am) but the LJN Book stands alone even if you're not a collector.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back