Wrestling Families.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Rich+Ess AFLW, Tassie
We know many of them but we do not have a thread so this may as well be it.

Married couples are included.

I'll start with 2 well known names.

The Orton's.

Bob Orton Sr.
Bob Orton Jr and Barry Orton (Barry O.)
Randy Orton.

McMahon/Levesque.

Roderick James "Jesse" McMahon.
Vincent James McMahon.
Vincent Kennedy McMahon and wife Linda.
Shane McMahon.
Stephanie McMahon and Paul "Triple H" Levesque.

Note: I'll allow relo's outside of any Wrestling bubbles. (E.g. Sasha Banks and Snoop Dogg.)

WWE.

Then.
Now.
Forever.

Road Warrior Animal and John Laurinautis

Stu Hart
Owen Hart, Bret Hart, Jim Neidhart and Rowdy Roddy Piper
British Bulldog, Natalya

Dusty Rhodes
Goldust and Cody Rhodes

Where do the Snuka's & Nia Jax fit into that?
Nia [Savelina] is the daughter of Joseph and Renate Fanene. Need to go back another generation or two than what is on the chart but The Rock's Mum said she is her niece.

"Lina Fanene (Nia Jax) is Dwayne Johnson's cousin.[5] Sean Maluta, nephew of Afa Anoa'i, was a participant in WWE's first Cruiserweight Classic tournament.[6] Trinity Fatu (known as Naomi) is part of the Anoa'i family through marriage to Jonathan Fatu (aka Jimmy Uso)." - Wiki

Her father, Joseph Fanene, is first cousin to Peter Maivia, grandfather of Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson of the Anoaʻi family

Email interview with Ata Maivia Johnson

JV: How is Nia Jax (Savelina Fanene) related to you?

AMJ: Lina’s paternal grandfather is my dad’s uncle. In other words, Lina’s paternal grandfather and my paternal grandmother are brother and sister. So Lina is my niece on my father’s side. Lina’s mother is German, and her father is Samoan.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/fighting/article65377777.html#storylink=cpy

So the mother of the Rock's grandfather ['Peter Maivia'] was sister of Nia's paternal grandfather ?

Fanene Leifi Pita Maivia (born Fanene Pita Anderson; April 6, 1937 – June 12, 1982) was a Samoan-American professional wrestler better known as Peter Maivia. He is the maternal grandfather of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, part of the famous Anoa'i family and was a promoter for the National Wrestling Alliance in Hawaii.[2]

Last edited:
The Rock's father 'Rocky Johnson' [born Wayde Douglas Bowles in Amherst, Nova Scotia] currently lives in Davie, Florida. He and Ata divorced in 2003.[10] He also has two other children, as he announced during his 2008 Hall of Fame induction, a son Curtis, and a daughter Wanda from his first marriage. Johnson is honoured as being the first non-Samoan to be named High Chief. His title is High Chief Tafiaiafi.

The Von Erichs (Adkisson)

1st Generation: Fritz Von Erich

2nd Generation: Kevin, David, Kerry, Mike and Chris Von Erich.

3rd Generation: Ross, Marshal and Lacey Von Erich.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back