Wrestling Merchandise thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I personally prefer this D-Bry shirt
W06990.jpg

This one is really nice as well. Strange since WWE usually make s**t shirts besides a few good ones they've do in the past.

Anyone over the age of 12 that wears a WWE top, especially big face ones or their catch phrase plastered all over it need to take a long hard look at themselves.
It really depends on which top you wear in public. See I have the 'Austin 3:16' top but would never wear it in public unless it's a wrestling event, but I have the CM Punk BITW white top which I wear in public since it doesn't look like a typical wrestling shirt.

Anyone over the age of 12 that wears a WWE top, especially big face ones or their catch phrase plastered all over it need to take a long hard look at themselves.

Speaking as a fan of most sports.... I'd prefer to wear a proper t-shirt like a WWE shirt in public than an NBA jersey, AFL guernsey (unless going to a game) or pretty much any other sport. The exception could be an NFL jersey.

Speaking as a fan of most sports.... I'd prefer to wear a proper t-shirt like a WWE shirt in public than an NBA jersey, AFL guernsey (unless going to a game) or pretty much any other sport. The exception could be an NFL jersey.

I only wear my wrestling shirts as bed shirts these days, but i used to wear them out in public. I don't see a huge problem, if people want to wear them out and about go ahead. I am a polo/collar shirt person these days whether its plain (Adidas or Nike golf or tennis shirt) or if it is team affiliated gear (Hawthorn or Melbourne storm for example).

I have not worn the Hawthorn guernsey all summer, despite the heat in January and February i only wore a singlet top for a few days in December (and i opted to wear a Superman singlet i own).

See, I would argue that anyone so childish and/or judgmental as to care what someone else is wearing needs to take a good hard look at themselves.

How is it of any consequence to you whatsoever if people wear a WWE shirt in public?

I don't personally wear WWE t-shirts - but it's not to say that I wouldn't. In fact, if they refrained from putting rubbish on the back or trying to create a logo for each wrestler to put on the arm, I'd probably own lots of them. It's just that there's always one little element of it that I hate. Take the Bryan Che Guevarra shirt - why put the stupid "Yes movement" logo on the back of it? If you leave that off, it's an awesome tshirt. If you took the stupid logo that says Daniel Bryan and has the picture of the ring off the sleeve of the original maroon yes tshirt, I'd wear that all the time.

I don't have a problem with wrestling t-shirts - I just have a huge problem with WWE's wrestling t-shirts.

I won't buy into this crap that it matters what someone else wears. If you think I'm less of a person because I wear my Philadelphia Eagles or Canberra Raiders jersey in public, I'd say that's a reflection on you a lot moreso than me. (Although in fairness, if I wore a West Coast jersey, the arms on display would absolutely be a sad reflection on me :( )

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They do jerseys for some events. Ive got a couple football style ones from wrestlemania and I think at last years summerslam they had a basketball style one

I remember seeing the Richmond cheer squad before a game against the Geelong and they had nWo style shirts on, cant remember what year though..
I've always wanted the "Hulk Who?" shirt Macho Man wore in the early/mid 80's. Can be seen in a few promos on the WWE dvd of his FWTW.

Just got this in the mail. Was meant to get it on Friday but was delayed. Wanted to wear it today as I was out and about But only got it when i got hime :thumbsdown:

333ltn6.jpg

I'm not a fan of Hogan, but I have to admit that the 'HULKAMANIA' t-shirts are probably the greatest wrestling tops ever made. This one and the the one in reverse colors are great shirts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back