Wrestling Merchandise thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty popular recent shirt from Squared Circle
male-t-shirt-template-PSD.png

male-t-shirt-template-PSD-03.png

http://uk.squaredcircle.biz/product/bad-news-england

s**t. A WWE t-shirt without stupid names and logos emblazoned across it!

I don't love the shirt... but I'm tempted to buy it just to support this type of tshirt.

Hi all I know this Thread is fairly old however I was wondering if anyone has found a good Australian based site to purchase both WWE & Indie wrestling merchandise without paying the crazy US Shipping prices?

I bought the Raw 25 DVD which includes the top 25 moments in raw history, unlike most similar dvds which has a highlights package, this includes every moment in full.

But OMG, no 6 in the countdown...

Roman the night after beating the Undertaker proclaiming this is his yard now is the 6th greatest moment in Raw history? What ****ed up countdown is this?

I bought the Raw 25 DVD which includes the top 25 moments in raw history, unlike most similar dvds which has a highlights package, this includes every moment in full.

But OMG, no 6 in the countdown...

Roman the night after beating the Undertaker proclaiming this is his yard now is the 6th greatest moment in Raw history? What ****** up countdown is this?

We commented of the non-worthiness of certain moments on this list when the special was uploaded on the Network.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought I’d necro this thread rather than start a new one. I don’t know if others deal in wrestling tees or figures from the US, but we should really be working together to save costs.

I was just posting in the STARDOM thread that I’m really keen on the Hana Kimura micro brawler just released. But I only made a pwtees order a month ago (it’s still not here!) so I thought I’d ask if anyone else is likely to be making an order any time soon that I can get in on.

I made a Black Friday order from PWTees a couple of weeks ago, it's already here.

I really enjoy the grab bag/botched shirts. The botches are rarely severe - today's was just crooked printing (an All Out shirt all the way back from Alpha vs Omega.) And the 2 random shirts I got were a killer Samoa Joe shirt and the pink "scissor me daddy ass" shirt, which I never would've dropped 40 bucks+ on, but I love it as a grab bag shirt.

I made a Black Friday order from PWTees a couple of weeks ago, it's already here.

I really enjoy the grab bag/botched shirts. The botches are rarely severe - today's was just crooked printing (an All Out shirt all the way back from Alpha vs Omega.) And the 2 random shirts I got were a killer Samoa Joe shirt and the pink "scissor me daddy ass" shirt, which I never would've dropped 40 bucks+ on, but I love it as a grab bag shirt.

I’ve been looking for a while at PWTees and resisting the temptation 😂😂 But the botched and random shirts are on my list to grab.

Just wondering which shirt option do you normally go with when buying tees?

I’ve been looking for a while at PWTees and resisting the temptation 😂😂 But the botched and random shirts are on my list to grab.

Just wondering which shirt option do you normally go with when buying tees?

I always think the soft-style shirts are worth the extra money, so I go with them the majority of the time.

That said, the botched shirt with this order has been accidentally sent as a basic, and the quality of that feels much better than the basic ones used to.

I think this is the 5th botched shirt I own, and only one of them has been really severe. (That said, the more I look at this one that's come today, it's really, really crooked, I think people would notice if you wore it out somewhere.)

they had a data breach not that long ago, and kept it quiet until months after.

Oh, yeah I do remember that now.

In terms of your personal info, you have to give it to them anyway.

This was my first PWTees order I used PayPal for, cos my bank decided to stop letting me send money overseas. The exchange rate was slightly different and cost me more on PayPal than it would’ve cost from pwtees directly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back