Wrestling Podcast Thread

Aug 2, 2007
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Packers, Bulls, Ducks, Angels
Agree re: jim ross. Seriously great stuff.

I love the solo/talking s**t with unknown friends episodes. Austin is an entertaining dude.

Sep 23, 2007
Supercoach Hell
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Orlando magic Baltimore Ravens
Been catching up on alot of these. Some Really great interviews.
The Paul Heyman ones are fantastic, Heyman is brilliant and so switched on. Eric Bischoff interviews fantastic as well, loved them both talking about their companies demise and what brought about there faillings.
Also a great one just up with Vince Russo, cant help but feel sorry for the bloke, cops alot of flack for his time in WcW but not alot of recognition for his wwf time.

Nov 12, 2002
AFL Club
Geelong
Been catching up on alot of these. Some Really great interviews.
The Paul Heyman ones are fantastic, Heyman is brilliant and so switched on. Eric Bischoff interviews fantastic as well, loved them both talking about their companies demise and what brought about there faillings.
Also a great one just up with Vince Russo, cant help but feel sorry for the bloke, cops alot of flack for his time in WcW but not alot of recognition for his wwf time.

I couldn't listen to that. I'd want to magically reach into the podcast and strangle him.

The 2-parter with Cornette is unsurprisingly brilliant too (and hilarious). Cornette's rib stories are hysterical.

Sep 23, 2007
Supercoach Hell
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
I couldn't listen to that. I'd want to magically reach into the podcast and strangle him.

The 2-parter with Cornette is unsurprisingly brilliant too (and hilarious). Cornette's rib stories are hysterical.
I reckon you should,, was a really fantastic interview, especially when he talks about Owens death. Changed my view on him alot, still think he ruined lots of things but he wass also brilliant

Valentino Dmitri

Premiership Player
Apr 17, 2008
69 Bosoms Lane
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Rokeby GP Dancesquad
Anyone listen to the Jericho/JR podcasts? All through Podcastone.

Jericho/Heyman/Edge chatting together was a good listen.
I listen to the both of them and like them both, maybe not as much as Austin's. but rarely miss them.

Austin seems to be the most well researched and does his best to be in the same room as the interviewee

Jericho is great but can't stand his first 5 minutes, with the cowbell and such. like his variety of guests.

JR can ramble a bit (he seemed to lose AJ Styles a bit in that interview), but I like his dry sense of humour.

Jim Cornette's is pretty good too, he's a funny bastard he's pretty bitter though, haha.

Maxwell110

Premiership Player
May 29, 2011
batcave
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
sc freiburg
I always listen to Jericho's, love some of the guests he gets on. I listen to JR sometimes as well. Anybody listened to Roddy Piper's podcast?

AngryRanga

Yo Yeah
Sep 6, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Toby Greene, Man City, Timberwolves
Listen to them whenever they have an interesting guest. Prefer Jericho because his accent is easier for me to understand.

Aug 2, 2007
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Packers, Bulls, Ducks, Angels
Austin is hard for you to understand?

Some of Austins best shows are him just talking s**t (solo or with @tedfowler361ontwitter) or feuding with various roided up or talking animals.

Listen to them whenever they have an interesting guest. Prefer Jericho because his accent is easier for me to understand.

steve-austin.jpg

Sep 23, 2007
Supercoach Hell
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Just listened to the Tommy Dreamer interview, not bad. Interesting fact though. Apparently it was all set for Abyss to face Undertaker at Wm, until Abyss got cold feet, he was then replaced with the Nathan Jones angle. Tommy rated Abyss right at the top of those he's wrestled with.

Back