Wrestling

Remove this Banner Ad

the REAL dingo

Senior List
Aug 7, 2002
Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon
Anyone going to be joining me at the wrestling Saturday night?
If so, look out for 2 of my signs:
"Rock The People's Bitch"
"Rock You Suck ****!"

Originally posted by the REAL dingo
Anyone going to be joining me at the wrestling Saturday night?
If so, look out for 2 of my signs:
"Rock The People's Bitch"
"Rock You Suck ****!"
You ROCK man!

anyone listen to the Rock on adam & will 'bfast TripleJ' this morning??

re the afl wrestling..
do wrestlers in the WWE get reprimanded for playing footy during a wrestling bout... :p

Nah, when i was younger someone at my primary school once thought it was real and wasn't going to let anyone tell him otherwise.

Very funny though:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Dan26
Can't wait for Saturday. I've got two signs. One says : "Somebody stole my sign"

The other says:"It was me"
My first sign says, "I'm with stupid", and my second sign says, "I'm here by myself".

I like Monsta truks, Kid Rock, ceramic bull terriers and I live in traler park. I rock man!

Just out of interest, why is this on the footy board, I thought the wrestling people had their own board that they got after whinging that they needed a seperate board. :confused:

Originally posted by mantis
Just out of interest, why is this on the footy board, I thought the wrestling people had their own board that they got after whinging that they needed a seperate board. :confused:
Here Here !!!

Originally posted by coxon
anyone listen to the Rock on adam & will 'bfast TripleJ' this morning??

How cool was that! It was great to hear Wil talking to the Rock - his hero and all.

So how many of you will be taking signs that say "I work for Pie" just to pi$$ off Wil Anderson?:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back