wrfl best under 14 players 2008 all divisions

footystar2

Draftee
Oct 25, 2008
melbounre
AFL Club
Collingwood
Id say Adam fegan is one of the best under 14s. plays midfield/forward is tall one of the fastest kids in australia for 400m in his age. did play for albanvale but will be playing for melbourne grammar and jets next year.

Sep 30, 2008
victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Id say Adam fegan is one of the best under 14s. plays midfield/forward is tall one of the fastest kids in australia for 400m in his age. did play for albanvale but will be playing for melbourne grammar and jets next year.

Ye I agree I played against him when he had his hammy bad or something still kicked 6 against us good talent there, Also I got in the jets aswel so I may see some other plays of great statuer

CLUB7

Team Captain
Sep 27, 2008
west
14's r kids who nobody cares about, it only matters when u hit under 16's/18's

Good on U14's for having in depth and meaningful conversations about their footy. After all, it's at this age that you are now being looked at by prospective TAC sides and beyond. Then it depends on how bad you really want to earn a living doing something you love and are passionate about (playing footy). So the every time you jump on bigfooty, is one less time you could have gone for a 3km run.

AFC LOVE

Debutant
Nov 15, 2008
western suburbs
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
i just played A's this yr stating 16 A's next year and i would say the guns were jamie cook (altona) callem matherson (willaimstown) stefan portetto (yarraville) ashlin brown (hoppers)dylan mclean(werribee) and others just cant be botherd sayin them also callem jamie and stefan all finsihed in the top 5 for there divison A's callem 1ST 25 votes then stefan 24 votes then jamie 23 votes all absouloute guns in the midfield

AFC LOVE

Debutant
Nov 15, 2008
western suburbs
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
yer his name is jessi lmlapi good mate of mine but isn't that good of a footy player theres also zac foley and adam kelly that are good from point cook but arnt that good of players no one from point cook made jets either

nash2511

Draftee
May 21, 2008
Point Cook
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Nobody wants to talk about under 14's may aswell delete this thread

Unit27 and blues gibbzy - your comments are not neccessary. If you are not interested in this thread topic then don't read it.:thumbsdown:
Under 14's - good to see you are interested in your footy. Good luck next season.:)

Lakerz4eva

Draftee
Jul 6, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
New England Patriots
Jackson Viola for Caroline Springs playing in A grade as a first year player.
Has a strong overhead mark and can run with the ball whilst playing any where on the field.:thumbsu:

AFC LOVE

Debutant
Nov 15, 2008
western suburbs
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
no one cares about d's players mate and i'm over 14's too so just delete this thread 14's is over 4 me 16's now 16 A only things that matters now cherrs

corey irving

Draftee
Jan 6, 2009
spotswood
AFL Club
St Kilda
well who cares about under 14's at all, back in 2007 spotty were champions, and there will never be a better team in 14;s ever, who won the under 14's premiership this year willy i mean they were goof they had callum matheson and lochln hunter and also the black fella aebe or something, and they had that fat heap who kicked like 50 odd goals, and that other fat ranga daniel ( gun cricketer) got me out 2 times bowled

ONLY 16'S AND 18S MATTER 14;S IS FOR GAY PLAYERS WHO THINK THEY ARE GOOD

AFC LOVE

Debutant
Nov 15, 2008
western suburbs
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
corey u overgrown fat prick ur spotty team wasn't the best team to win the under 14A grand final altona about 4 or 5 yrs ago one it and then they went on o win the under 16 A grand final then the under 18 A grand final that was the best under 14 A team and dnt u forget it u spotty skum

Back