WRFL Div 2 Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Rubbish comment
Yeah bit of a silly comment by the poster but he does have history in the WRFL. But think it’s a good move for a club in div2 to appoint him. Only time will tell I guess. Things do look to have improved at Newport on field so keep it going.

Surely Parkside request go to to div 3 again now
Rumour the EDFL are trying to get more teams accross to join their comp. I think they are trying to get an extra team so they can have 10 in each div.

They have 12 teams or so in their div 2 since deer park and st albans moved over. They are trying to do a double relegation for two years to even it out, but still need another club to start in bottom division.

Rumour the EDFL are trying to get more teams accross to join their comp. I think they are trying to get an extra team so they can have 10 in each div.

They have 12 teams or so in their div 2 since deer park and st albans moved over. They are trying to do a double relegation for two years to even it out, but still need another club to start in bottom division.

They had 30 teams this year 10, 12 & 8, why would they want 31?

Mind you wouldn't surprise if the EDFL are on the phone to WRFL clubs, AFL Vic should stop this stuff, not good for local footy everywhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back