WRFL Div 2 Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes. Lots of numbers down there now, they even have a netball side now. A great effort by the committee who have held it together over the years. We were dead on our feet 15 years ago. The joint is packed at the moment. Onwards and upwards.
I said in the future of the WRFL forum that I reckon there’s a bit of YSE about them. Re-gentrified area, lots of juniors and in high grades also. Will only keep growing.

Small steps for Lavo, watched 3rd qtr yesterday v Cobras.

Very competitive, got some decent footballers and improved again on last year, should get their 1st win v Rams next week.

Beaten by 81 and 105 in their 2 games v Albanvale last tear, so getting within 27 yesterday is a good sign. Maybe Albanvale have slipped a bit together with improvement by Lavo.

Yes. Lots of numbers down there now, they even have a netball side now. A great effort by the committee who have held it together over the years. We were dead on our feet 15 years ago. The joint is packed at the moment. Onwards and upwards.

Probably should push to play at skinner reserve
Shorten Reserve is a law suit waiting to happen

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Good to see the recent surge by the older inner west ex FDL clubs - West, Parkside and YSE. Good wins by West and Parkside in D1 who I saw and thought were very competitive last week at PC.
Don't know about resurgence of West's, didn't they blow all there cash a few years back chasing a div 2 flag?

Parkside as well, all about the cash they have to spend and the players they can bring in, no interest in developing any juniors.

YSE yep they weren't travelling that well and have rebuilt a very strong club, then you look at spotty they are a shadow of the once powerful club they were.

Don't know about resurgence of West's, didn't they blow all there cash a few years back chasing a div 2 flag?

Parkside as well, all about the cash they have to spend and the players they can bring in, no interest in developing any juniors.

YSE yep they weren't travelling that well and have rebuilt a very strong club, then you look at spotty they are a shadow of the once powerful club they were.
Things are different this time with West. 5-10 years ago they had not many juniors at all. Now look at them they are filling every/most grades and generally in A or B grade at worst.

Small steps for Lavo, watched 3rd qtr yesterday v Cobras.

Very competitive, got some decent footballers and improved again on last year, should get their 1st win v Rams next week.

Beaten by 81 and 105 in their 2 games v Albanvale last tear, so getting within 27 yesterday is a good sign. Maybe Albanvale have slipped a bit together with improvement by Lavo.
Lavo very competitive, fitness is the issue in order to be able to run out games when it counts.

Is there any chance they split division 2, the league has blocked any comments related to Div 2 on there socials platform, they clearly know they dropped the ball, do they adapt tho?

Is there any chance they split division 2, the league has blocked any comments related to Div 2 on there socials platform, they clearly know they dropped the ball, do they adapt tho?

By the looks of it, it’s just three teams that are that much in front of the rest. Albion, Sunshine and Newport…

By the looks of it, it’s just three teams that are that much in front of the rest. Albion, Sunshine and Newport…

If the league had of held their nerve and sent up the top 4 from division 2 last year probably wouldn’t have such a crappy comp in division 2 but as usual they crack to
Teams who pick and choose what they want to do

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back