WRFL Division 1 - 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Spotty losing key players, we might see this again?
1072147_1_M.jpg

no you wont Rumourman

How many will Albion lose from their Runner Up Team ?

The following were missing from Spotswood's 2011 Premiership team that were in last year's Runner Up Team. McGhie, Sinnott, Keenan, Molan, Dumbleton, Noye, Mangan, Molan and Kelly.

Hence Rumourman's insiteful prediction above. Lose that quality from a Runner Up team and see if you can win the next year's GF ??

Albion to lose - Tymms, Haldane, Manton, Davis, Butina through retirement ? Bloomfield to get fair dinkum and play at a higher level rather than being satisfied with being a big fish in a small pond. Can build around the likes of Stevens x 2, Finco, Smith x 2, Fredrickson, Morris and a couple of others but where from ? Reserves looked an ageing side and under 18s were a rabble in the finals ? More money to buy a couple more Grenvilles. Hope the Property Market picks up over summer !!

Everyone will need to spend an extra $100,000 to beat Deer Park anyway !!

The following were missing from Spotswood's 2011 Premiership team that were in last year's Runner Up Team. McGhie, Sinnott, Keenan, Molan, Dumbleton, Noye, Mangan, Molan and Kelly.

Hence Rumourman's insiteful prediction above. Lose that quality from a Runner Up team and see if you can win the next year's GF ??

Albion to lose - Tymms, Haldane, Manton, Davis, Butina through retirement ? Bloomfield to get fair dinkum and play at a higher level rather than being satisfied with being a big fish in a small pond. Can build around the likes of Stevens x 2, Finco, Smith x 2, Fredrickson, Morris and a couple of others but where from ? Reserves looked an ageing side and under 18s were a rabble in the finals ? More money to buy a couple more Grenvilles. Hope the Property Market picks up over summer !!

Bit rough calling a couple blokes into retirement, davis is still playing some good footy and i think he has a few yrs left, butina is only mid 20's, he still has at least 5 yrs left and after coming back from injury this yr with a pre-season under his belt this summer, he will only be better next yr.
The reserves being an ageing side, think your a bit off the mark there, one of the reasons for their inconsistent season in my opinion is because they were a lot younger group this yr and when they put it together they weren't far off winning the flag, and the under 18's did end that game very undiscplined but there's only ever a few 18's out of each yr that come up and play senior footy and we have a few that r good enough to do that.

Went out to werribie today with my dog coco, just to see what they were doing with the cricket wicket and I see the duck Cassidy out in the middle of the ground still in he's spotty shorts and jumper with a medal around he's neck and drinking $2 passion pop, I said to him what are you still doing out here and he's words were " I OWN THIS JOINT! "

extra 100k cmon man........

heath ayres.......on the menu:confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weapons are players like Cook committed to stay?? I may have stubbled across a meeting of some Deer Park players and another club. I know people will say that they still need 10 senior players to be competitive which maybe true, but who are the others that dont need replacing. i do believe some of these people were in this meeting.Maybe even one or two that were in the best for the fianl series

Went out to werribie today with my dog coco, just to see what they were doing with the cricket wicket and I see the duck Cassidy out in the middle of the ground still in he's spotty shorts and jumper with a medal around he's neck and drinking $2 passion pop, I said to him what are you still doing out here and he's words were " I OWN THIS JOINT! "

well he must of bought it off kevin leece

Weapons are players like Cook committed to stay?? I may have stubbled across a meeting of some Deer Park players and another club. I know people will say that they still need 10 senior players to be competitive which maybe true, but who are the others that dont need replacing. i do believe some of these people were in this meeting.Maybe even one or two that were in the best for the fianl series

again.....people get on here post crap and give nothing.......a bit like me maybe......though i hold nothing back......:eek:

''i do believe some of these people were in the meetings''........ppppffffftttttt give me a spell.......until you give names we got nothing to talk about!!!!!!...its just like me saying the coach from albanvale has the nth footscray job.....i say what a waste of time(ill bring 10 duds with me).......and im shattered if thats the case.....

about meetings and the like i dunno and dont care.......d/p could say that about 25 players in div 1.....in the edfl/easternfl/wrfl/nfl.....

all im saying is that i dont want to see d/p back in div2 till i die......so hopefully the people at the top know what they are doing......cant be doing too much wrong going on last years standards!!!!!

go lions!!!!;)

Travis Lunardi, Jordon Robbins, Steven Kennedy, Joel Magnabosco, all from Werribee VFL, and all are Altona Juniors... Along with Richard Knight from Williamstown.
Add some more I believe...

Fair recruiting spree, and one which should top them off nicely next year. They look ready to strike. Although snatching back your juniors from the two VFL clubs is arguably lazy and fairly easy recruiting. Particularly given it was loud and clear there would be a mass exodus of 2s players from Werribee at the end of the year. It's going to be interesting to see if Eames can get anyone from outside the area to join the club.

I wouldn't regard recruiting from VFL Reserves as good recruiting. VFL Reserves is not a high standard. VFL Seniors, yes, but Reserves, no. Recruits from the EDFL, for example, would be better.

all means nothing watched my first game of local footy today for years,i know albion won but spotty are that much better it does not matter............altona on big ground only danger....spotty will win flag.
26th of june i posted this, turns out i was 100% correct spotty won flag,and altona was the only danger as they showed in prelim.
only ones who thought albion were any good was there own.
dont know a lot about albion but are they inbred down there.
something not right with them.

26th of june i posted this, turns out i was 100% correct spotty won flag,and altona was the only danger as they showed in prelim.

Fair enough you guessed that spotty won the flag goose but to say altona there only threat is laughable at best, tell me when was the last time altona beat spotty or Albion?

And to say we are inbred at Albion is a joke considering you are from hoppers muppet! Spotty played well that day and won the flag but even though we lost we still had a great year, we beat every team at there home ground and had only 1 loss and a draw at home. Very proud of the boys and esp my 2 brothers that played, 2 loses for the year is a good year just a pity one was in the gf. Congrats to spotty and like everyone we are looking forward to 2012.

Anytime your at Albion goose come in for a beer and point out to me who the inbreds are muppet

Inbred? Inbred? Pop in any time to discuss whats not right.
Now dont be a chicken, stand up and be counted!
Shirtlifter!

Heard a whisper some of the club presidents are leaving their respective clubs which has the potential to unstabilize them.
The two teams in the GF are included in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back