Altona $4.50
Sunshine $8.00
Deer Park $15.00
St Albans $18.00
Hoppers $18.00
Albion ?
Nth Foots ?
Heights. ?

Sunshine $8 ahead of deer park, hoppers, st albans and Albion, you must be smoking some good stuff down there at kinder res

Sunshine $8 ahead of deer park, hoppers, st albans and Albion, you must be smoking some good stuff down there at kinder res

It is my opinion fella:thumbsu: and I maybe in the know a little:D

Why don't you give a detailed update about the cats?

My Opinion:

Spotswood $2.80
Port Colts $3.40
Altona $4.50
Sunshine $8.00
Deer Park $15.00
St Albans $18.00
Hoppers $18.00
Albion ?
Nth Foots ?
Suns Heights ?

Only early but Spotty deserve to be favourites, Colts will have the best forward line, and Puff Puff left out Perkins, Deer Park strong recruits including Foley but it is a massive jump and may lack depth, Altona will improve again.

Got the market right with the first 3 and i think there will be a fair gap to the rest with a watch on Deer Park.Spotty deserve to be favourite as stated due to their fantastic record over the past 5 years, reigning premier,McGhie back and others to add to their quality list. Colts clearly second favourite with probably the best list they have had in 5-6 years.If they dont finish top 3 big fail.Same for Altona.Great improvement and well deserved prelim finalist last year.Now they must take the next step.For mine though its back to same old same old Spotty V Colts GF.

Spotswood $2.80
Port Colts $3.40
Altona $4.50
Sunshine $8.00
Deer Park $15.00
St Albans $18.00
Hoppers $18.00
Albion ?
Nth Foots ?
Heights. ?

Took the words right out of my mouth begbee....
Spoke to albions captain last week, still confident of finishing in the top 3..
Spoke to a sunshine comittee member.....hoping to finish 5-6.. with luck!

Spotswood $2.10
Port Colts $5.40
Albion $7.50
Altona $7.50
Deer Park $25.00
St Albans $50.00
Hoppers $50.00
Sunshine $80.00
Nth Foots $200
Heights. $200

Spotty once again the benchmark
Colts rumoured recruits to get them beck top 3
Albion will miss bloomfield but get pearce back
Deer Park have recruited well...but still many divvy 2 players

Rock,

what are thoughts how did the practice match go against the Kangaroos on the weekend, how strong were you players wise.

My thoughts were you were very small and young and while I thought you would run out of legs in the end, I thought you run over Sunshine. Have you changed your pre-season training from the colts, is it horses for courses. Very positive with their agression and attitude against bigger and more experienced bodies.

What did you think of the kangaroos, some good young guys but nothing great, can't see them getting near Spottie, Altona, the Colts and Deer Park. I think they will drop further off this year, there only chance may be that other than the top four the next level may all drop off and be even

Rock,

what are thoughts how did the practice match go against the Kangaroos on the weekend, how strong were you players wise.

My thoughts were you were very small and young and while I thought you would run out of legs in the end, I thought you run over Sunshine. Have you changed your pre-season training from the colts, is it horses for courses. Very positive with their agression and attitude against bigger and more experienced bodies.

What did you think of the kangaroos, some good young guys but nothing great, can't see them getting near Spottie, Altona, the Colts and Deer Park. I think they will drop further off this year, there only chance may be that other than the top four the next level may all drop off and be even

I was more than pleased with our effort. I would say we had 8 to 10 senior players out. We had a few new faces so will take time gelling together.
Think we unearthed a couple of young guns. We are still 3 quality recruits short of competing with the top 3, though we are still chasing recruits.
We played with no key fwd and pretty much no senior midfield. Sunshine were similar also. If d Jacobs plays all year and paddy wiggins they will be in most games. Sunshine were very stiff early in most games last year and that was without Danny, speaking with Brett he is happy with how things are headed and how they have recruited.

Interesting, my understanding of the rules & regulations of the WRFL is that a Coach of a team could not be an Executive Board member of the WRFL, possible conflict !!!

Apologies have got this wrong.. helping the new coach out (whom he trains running with) with a fitness program for the lads.. no role within the club. So no conflict o finterest.. Even though this statement is a little funny considering peeople who have been and still are... Heights, St Albans need i say more

Apologies have got this wrong.. helping the new coach out (whom he trains running with) with a fitness program for the lads.. no role within the club. So no conflict o finterest.. Even though this statement is a little funny considering peeople who have been and still are... Heights, St Albans need i say more

Then may be they should remove his name from the website which lists him as one of the coaches to remove any thoughts of conflict. With regards to Heights & St Albans ........ no need to say more. Would have to question the agenda and decision making of some people on the board in that case

Then may be they should remove his name from the website which lists him as one of the coaches to remove any thoughts of conflict. With regards to Heights & St Albans ........ no need to say more. Would have to question the agenda and decision making of some people on the board in that case

Boys, maybe you've been looking at this subject from the wrong angle. I think you will find that he resigned from his WRFL post to take this job on so that there wasn't a conflict like you think. Hope this helps.

Boys, maybe you've been looking at this subject from the wrong angle. I think you will find that he resigned from his WRFL post to take this job on so that there wasn't a conflict like you think. Hope this helps.

Is that his role with the Umps, the Board or both? Should be both.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How did Spotty go yesterday in the betstar champions cup? Were they at full strength at any stage of the comp? I know Bell Park went on to win and from reports were very strong throughout.... any info?

How did Spotty go yesterday in the betstar champions cup? Were they at full strength at any stage of the comp? I know Bell Park went on to win and from reports were very strong throughout.... any info?

Think Spotty took a little while to wake up - Cranbourne jumped them in the early game. The Bundoora 1pm game had plenty in it... with ooooh's and ahhh's coming think and fast from the 800 odd strong crowd at that particular match (total 3500 for the day) think spotty thought they better regain some pride and they did just that.... all the scores from the day are available at www.sportssupport.com.au, just click on the event logo. Your right with Bell Park, they monstered their matches, very competitive coaching panel, very impressive bunch of blokes...!

I saw St Albans play a practice match on the weekend. I'm not sure who they played but they won by over 100 points. They relied heavily on Daniel McKerrica up forward. Fitzy played back and dominated! They have no ruckman. The best part of St Albans is their new scoreboard!

I saw St Albans play a practice match on the weekend. I'm not sure who they played but they won by over 100 points. They relied heavily on Daniel McKerrica up forward. Fitzy played back and dominated! They have no ruckman. The best part of St Albans is their new scoreboard!
Apparently they played Nth Sunshine. lol

It was an intra club and about a dozen senior players didn't play......gee this forum is full of crap posts?????

Sorry 'The Count' you expert! This is a forum, a forum is a place where ideas and opinions can be shared. It is here to insight discussions. Maybe you should go back to Bgrade EDFL and comment there! By the way Expert, who are the dozen senior players that didn't play?

Hey Tige19,
How did you blokes go against Lara on the weekend,also did Bloomfield play, if so how did he go?

Sorry 'The Count' you expert! This is a forum, a forum is a place where ideas and opinions can be shared. It is here to insight discussions. Maybe you should go back to Bgrade EDFL and comment there! By the way Expert, who are the dozen senior players that didn't play?

Wasn't there john so agree with you certainly no expert. Work with some supporters who follow St.Albans and were looking forward to going to watch.

Just not sure what you mean by saying the scoreboard is the only good thing at the club. Surely that doesn't start insightful discussion.

Monday...asked how the game went and told a bit scratchy, a lot of senior players didn't play.

Apparently they have recruited quite well though.:thumbsu:

Hey Tige19,
How did you blokes go against Lara on the weekend,also did Bloomfield play, if so how did he go?

Ummm we were up at 3qtr time but ended up going down 120-96, speaking to there team manager they said they only had 1 maybe 2 senior blokes out so we were wrapped with our effort. Kade, Murph and Riosa only played a half and we still have Latella, Knight, Ramsay, my self, Coles, Sheen and Dorazio who will slot into our best 18. The young guys were tip top.

Bloomfield kicked 7 or 8 I think, was really the difference in the end, he's just a super talent.

Ummm we were up at 3qtr time but ended up going down 120-96, speaking to there team manager they said they only had 1 maybe 2 senior blokes out so we were wrapped with our effort. Kade, Murph and Riosa only played a half and we still have Latella, Knight, Ramsay, my self, Coles, Sheen and Dorazio who will slot into our best 18. The young guys were tip top.

Bloomfield kicked 7 or 8 I think, was really the difference in the end, he's just a super talent.

Cheers mate,sounds like you blokes might be back in the hunt this year

Hey fellas

Rocbank football club are looking for a practice match for this Saturday die to opponent pulling the pin!! Happy to travel or play at home pm if any team is keen cheers

That's fantastic but your still 15 goals of the top sides. Spotswood played Lara in a practice match 2 years ago and only beat them by 176 points and spotswood had 6 or 7 top liners out, so doesn't say much for shockers crossing. Were you out or omitted spud?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back