WRFL Division 1 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WRFL Division 1 - 2011

Coops at it again..........More money than sense..........Spend 250k+ for nothing and half of this out of his own pocket..........Will agree, a super bloke, but also a fool for putting in so much money..........Did the same at West Footscray, now look at where they are..........Won't be long and Albion will be in same position.
So who else is leaving Albion seeing as they still havnt paid players for most of the year. both Smiths off to Marby Park, Philpot off as well.
Bloomfield is gone so who else will follow

Donny is at my house atm mate, he just had a meeting with a WRFL club, (not St Albans) who have offered a pretty good deal, not quite as much per week as St Albans have offered him but they have told him any job he wants from any of the sponsers which include jobs on the rails worth $40+ p/h so a good job is probably in the box seat I'd say and he has to worry about himself I guess. Whether he stays or goes He is gonna be the best player in the leauge which ever club he's at.

Looks like a good deal, 100k package is Donny going to sign. I beleive Albion may have run out of money, if they still havent paid their players from last year how are they going to play 2012's wages.

I am sure the club offering this deal will be a good enviroment for him as all the players their respect his ability to play the game.

He will look good in a midnight blue jumper.

Looks like a good deal, 100k package is Donny going to sign. I beleive Albion may have run out of money, if they still havent paid their players from last year how are they going to play 2012's wages.

I am sure the club offering this deal will be a good enviroment for him as all the players their respect his ability to play the game.

He will look good in a midnight blue jumper.

Tymms going heights, m Davis going sunshine, Dan lee hoppers, Richards sunshine, manton spotty, freddo Melton, B Davis sunshine, finco colts, Stephens brothers st albans, Donny whoever has enough cash.
Everyone leaving Albion I might get a senior game next year. Albion not paying players is old boys find something else to talk about

Tymms going heights, m Davis going sunshine, Dan lee hoppers, Richards sunshine, manton spotty, freddo Melton, B Davis sunshine, finco colts, Stephens brothers st albans, Donny whoever has enough cash.
Everyone leaving Albion I might get a senior game next year. Albion not paying players is old boys find something else to talk about

gee blokes in this league arent exactly afraid of jumping ship to a club that plays against their previous club are they?!

One question I have for you as you seem to know alot about Albion, Has everyone been paid what is owed to them ?

Philpot and the Smith boys are definitely gone and maybe more if the renumeration youve had the last couple of years is no longer available.

One question I have for you as you seem to know alot about Albion, Has everyone been paid what is owed to them ?

Philpot and the Smith boys are definitely gone and maybe more if the renumeration youve had the last couple of years is no longer available.
Pretty sure Phillpot has another year of his contract to run. Shylo smith has another year. If you believe Wbee your a sucker. Manton to spotty is GOLD!
Word on the street is big L davis is training the house down with his massive mate D.Taylor who has shed considerable poundage??????

Rock signed at Nth? Who is coaching Colts? Heard a ripper last night concerning Big BJ playing 5 games at DP for $5k a game????????

Pretty sure Phillpot has another year of his contract to run. Shylo smith has another year. If you believe Wbee your a sucker. Manton to spotty is GOLD!
Word on the street is big L davis is training the house down with his massive mate D.Taylor who has shed considerable poundage??????

Rock signed at Nth? Who is coaching Colts? Heard a ripper last night concerning Big BJ playing 5 games at DP for $5k a game????????

Mate L Davis would need to do about 3 pre-seasons to be any chance of playing again!!!

Players I know have all been paid mate and most signed up for next year, every year it's always the same chat on here. Where you getting your info on philpot and smith boys? I was out with them after presentation night and they were keen to get back into it

Mail is Rock is desperate to get back his old job at the club he is an institution at. Unfortunately jungle drums say that is long odds on against happening. Feel a bit sorry for him as he will probably be the best applicant in what is sure to be a very small field, caused by the fact the job was only advertised this week and closes next week. Strikes me as a bit strange advertising this late when it was common knowledge the coach told them well before the finals that he was not looking to go another year. Surely you get on the front foot from that point and put plans in place to get the best candidates you can. All things considered Rock should be in charge next year at the Colts but Brad Julier will be the man imo.

Originally Posted by W begbee

Apart from Phillpot & Smith going and Bloomfield 90% likely to move you can tell its the silly season.

What positions do the Stephen's brothers play?

That post of mine was a joke you nuffys, my point being no one is leaving talk about something else!!!!!

Rumor is Michael gardnier signed at colts any truth behind that?? Heard he got a job down the wharf and signed on with colts?

That post of mine was a joke you nuffys, my point being no one is leaving talk about something else!!!!!

Rumor is Michael gardnier signed at colts any truth behind that?? Heard he got a job down the wharf and signed on with colts?

About as true as Barry Hall playing at Deer Park.:rolleyes: Can not believe people think jobs are given out willy nilly to prospective recruits to the Colts.Sure there might have been a couple of strings pulled for a couple of blokes over the years but those days are well and truly over.The myth of the Wharf being the major drawcard for players wanting to play at the club and still having relative success over the years with a relatively low player budget (compared to some) because of jobs on the wharf has been greatly exaggerated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mail is Rock is desperate to get back his old job at the club he is an institution at. Unfortunately jungle drums say that is long odds on against happening. Feel a bit sorry for him as he will probably be the best applicant in what is sure to be a very small field, caused by the fact the job was only advertised this week and closes next week. Strikes me as a bit strange advertising this late when it was common knowledge the coach told them well before the finals that he was not looking to go another year. Surely you get on the front foot from that point and put plans in place to get the best candidates you can. All things considered Rock should be in charge next year at the Colts but Brad Julier will be the man imo.

from what ive heard the colts dont need to advertise the position as they have had half a doz approach them in regards to the position and they believe there is no need doing so. inroads are being made and from what i have heard there are a few big names as applicants. sounds like a plumb job...you have a list which ran 4th, no players leaving (apart from rock from what this forum reads) and more than a few handy recruits expressing interest. dont worry bout colts. they will be there abouts in 2012

from what ive heard the colts dont need to advertise the position as they have had half a doz approach them in regards to the position and they believe there is no need doing so. inroads are being made and from what i have heard there are a few big names as applicants. sounds like a plumb job...you have a list which ran 4th, no players leaving (apart from rock from what this forum reads) and more than a few handy recruits expressing interest. dont worry bout colts. they will be there abouts in 2012

Half a dozen approach them in regards to the position.:D Mate give us a spell ! Thats why they have been ringing blokes trying to search out some interest. Reveal the big name applicants and add some credence to your post.

ben burke to coach the colts to the flag in 2012

WHO???

From what i here the whole coaching debarcle at the colts has some senior players ready to walk, especially if they go with another no name coach. They are worried they will face another period of playing under a coach that knows less about the game than the senior players, although at least the last coach did have some coaching experience. The word is 4 of the applicants have no IDEA. Just saying.

Here is fact:

Bloomfield to Lara
Prismall to Lara
Shroader to Lara
Dumbleton to Lara

The GFL are spending up ....

They all signed this week.... Fact

Had heard Lara were intending to spend up big so probably right.

Their new coach was at Werribee VFL this year (Assistant or 2s coach??).

Bloomfield to Lara is a lock, good luck to him, have no doubt he will dominate the comp even though it is a step up.

WHO???

From what i here the whole coaching debarcle at the colts has some senior players ready to walk, especially if they go with another no name coach. They are worried they will face another period of playing under a coach that knows less about the game than the senior players, although at least the last coach did have some coaching experience. The word is 4 of the applicants have no IDEA. Just saying.

No they need a Big name like yourself dont they ? Potting your opposition for the job on a footy forum only highlights the fact you are no longer a big name yourself and are feeling very unloved at the Colts and quite insecure about reclaiming your former glory days.Sad really.:eek:

surely bloomfield to lara is the biggest move in the WRFL, hes kicked 99 and 100 over the last 2 years, its like tony lockett leaving the saints.
GFL will be tougher for him heard its a really good league. surely 60 goals would be a massive return from him that league. agree with post earlier, good luck to him hope he steps up to the challenege.

No they need a Big name like yourself dont they ? Potting your opposition for the job on a footy forum only highlights the fact you are no longer a big name yourself and are feeling very unloved at the Colts and quite insecure about reclaiming your former glory days.Sad really.:eek:

Let us know who you are talking about here CM

Have done some research from some Port blokes i know , Ben Burke ordinary seconds player at best , may get the Two's job but no hope of the One's from my info.

Also heard a coach of a Northern league club has been sounded out for the Senior position, appears to be the front runner ,although some players may think Julier could be worth a go.

About as true as Barry Hall playing at Deer Park.:rolleyes: Can not believe people think jobs are given out willy nilly to prospective recruits to the Colts.Sure there might have been a couple of strings pulled for a couple of blokes over the years but those days are well and truly over.The myth of the Wharf being the major drawcard for players wanting to play at the club and still having relative success over the years with a relatively low player budget (compared to some) because of jobs on the wharf has been greatly exaggerated.

I've actually heard he is signed from a current day player at colts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back