WRFL Division 1 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha number 12 will be in the blue and white hoops in 2012, Albion boys have been paid up let's not start those rumors this early it's not even summer yet:thumbsu:

Gone...... But your right about one thing.... Lara wear blue and white

Deer park to lose Robbie.T and 3 others to Melton centrals.
Must be throwing big coin to take players from deer park.

Deer park to lose Robbie.T and 3 others to Melton centrals.
Must be throwing big coin to take players from deer park.

In other news, look out Lachie Mcghie is back and he will play second string to our other ruckmen coming in just under 7ft.....stay tuned for 1 or 2 other big signings

Word from port Melbourne bowls club. Gardner no hope to play at colts. And Julier may look at other options if Clark gets the job.

In other news, look out Lachie Mcghie is back and he will play second string to our other ruckmen coming in just under 7ft.....stay tuned for 1 or 2 other big signings

So Richy Richardson changes his name on big footy from secure38 to luvthekanga
Had a post that identified him removed, wonder how long this post will last
Spotty faithful won't be happy with him

Was at St Albabs this afternoon placing a bet. I saw Denny and all of the coaching staff in deep discussion. I spoke to a local who told me that Jenkins, Henneman, Chisnol, Ford, Brent someone, the moremans, some Pete bloke, McFerren, Tom Campbell, Kennedy were all not playing at the club next year. Apparently some wanted more money, some were going back to old clubs, McFerren retiring and Jenkins shopping around.

Now I'm not sure how true this is as it was some local.......but as basically everything on here is rumours I thought I would put it on....

Bloomfield has not signed at Lara yet ! Take this as gospel.

A WRFL Club is still talking to him, $ 1,200 a Game and 3k Sign On.

I CAN BET MY LEFT NUT he has signed at lara,
i work with the senior coach, he has confirmed this.

Bloomfield is going to lara test himself out and play with old mates schroder and prismal.
he did not chase cash as all of you believe playing for less then his albion contract. but according to rumours he didnt get any of anyway hahaha.

Was at St Albabs this afternoon placing a bet. I saw Denny and all of the coaching staff in deep discussion. I spoke to a local who told me that Jenkins, Henneman, Chisnol, Ford, Brent someone, the moremans, some Pete bloke, McFerren, Tom Campbell, Kennedy were all not playing at the club next year. Apparently some wanted more money, some were going back to old clubs, McFerren retiring and Jenkins shopping around.

Now I'm not sure how true this is as it was some local.......but as basically everything on here is rumours I thought I would put it on....

if you saw them in deep discussion surely you know what local it was next to the st albans tab?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloomfield is going to lara test himself out and play with old mates schroder and prismal.
he did not chase cash as all of you believe playing for less then his albion contract. but according to rumours he didnt get any of anyway hahaha.

all money players sign these pissy contracts that binds them to a club over a certain amount of time, bout time one had the balls to take any non paying club to court(league) and get the money they are owed, because it certainly does nothing for the WRFL brand

Oh well, I guess as long as he's happy good luck to him.

On the other hand we save approx 25 k, the club has approx 5 k a week spare to spend on players even after all the existing players have been looked after, thats 100k spare, keen to get some key position players on board. If you can play, get in touch with Mr Kanga at Hogans Rd. If you try hard enough you can get his details from the wrfl web site.

On the other hand we save approx 25 k, the club has approx 5 k a week spare to spend on players even after all the existing players have been looked after, thats 100k spare, keen to get some key position players on board. If you can play, get in touch with Mr Kanga at Hogans Rd. If you try hard enough you can get his details from the wrfl web site.[/quote]

if HCFC have that sort of cash lying around, maybe they should employ someone to recruit players.....bigfooty posts might be free, but i dont think good key position players, are gonna call. better for their paycheck to be the chase-ee rather than the chase-er

On the other hand we save approx 25 k, the club has approx 5 k a week spare to spend on players even after all the existing players have been looked after, thats 100k spare, keen to get some key position players on board. If you can play, get in touch with Mr Kanga at Hogans Rd. If you try hard enough you can get his details from the wrfl web site.

That's just the start... How much do you want?

if HCFC have that sort of cash lying around, maybe they should employ someone to recruit players.....bigfooty posts might be free, but i dont think good key position players, are gonna call. better for their paycheck to be the chase-ee rather than the chase-er[/QUOTE]

There's a red head bloke I know with a cracking mrs that's good at handing out electrical apprentiships, I'm sure if he was able to donate a few of them to HCFC the recruiting would be easier ;). Not short of a dollar this bloke and wouldnt even donate a cent to the footy trip!

I would donate if i was invited Hulk. thats the issue with HCFC - good at taking your money, not so good at calling you back.

I have a former VFL Team of the year, 28year old Goal Kicking Machine on the books here, available at the right price.....needs to include managers fee :D

in fact with my current staff list i could form a pretty competitive team in the WRFL... couple of senior VFL players, former AFL player (no good now that he cant lift his arms above his head) GDFL premiership players, some Eastern footy league boys.

and me of course.:thumbsdown:

I would donate if i was invited Hulk. thats the issue with HCFC - good at taking your money, not so good at calling you back.

I have a former VFL Team of the year, 28year old Goal Kicking Machine on the books here, available at the right price.....needs to include managers fee :D

in fact with my current staff list i could form a pretty competitive team in the WRFL... couple of senior VFL players, former AFL player (no good now that he cant lift his arms above his head) GDFL premiership players, some Eastern footy league boys.

and me of course.:thumbsdown:

Love your work Bizz.. Is there any work going in the office? I heard one of the office girls is quite handy? Surely it wouldn't be a mountain to high for me to climb?

You're always welcome pal, in fact my most enjoyable season at Hoppers was 09 and getting to the 2s game to watch a pasty match stick run around, athletic and skillful it was a worthwhile exhibition to view..

Will have to catch up soon mate, bring the mrs to

Love your work Bizz.. Is there any work going in the office? I heard one of the office girls is quite handy? Surely it wouldn't be a mountain to high for me to climb?

Spotty hate you enough without you creeping on one of their GF's....

this is how you fix Hoppers Crossing ...sorry Nth Glenorden.

1...sack Mitchell.......thats why 11 of your the starting 18 have left
2...put Kanga back in the bush where all marsupials should be

3...gunna be good watching Dromeriecki as the key forward in the ones

Youve gone from getting the best player in the WRFL apparently to saving a so called 25 grand.............priorities..........priorities

Bring back Fraser.................now that the frost has thawed.

Youve gone from getting the best player in the WRFL apparently to saving a so called 25 grand.............priorities..........priorities

wowee.

With words of wisdom like that, you should apply for a job at Qantas, or maybe the Labor Party. they like to make rash, ill-advised decisions.

Absolute classic! I'll informed and incorrect.

There is only 4 gone at this stage, 2 are in their 30's, going to a country league to top their superannuation and really the other 2 were as soft as butter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back