WRFL Division 1 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love your work Bizz.. Is there any work going in the office? I heard one of the office girls is quite handy? Surely it wouldn't be a mountain to high for me to climb?

Spotty hate you enough without you creeping on one of their GF's....

WHAT? Thought I had mates there? Shattered now Bizz, you burst my bubble.

There is only 4 gone at this stage, 2 are in their 30's, going to a country league to top their superannuation and really the other 2 were as soft as butter.

thats a fair swipe at of couple of decent people..... care to out yourself so we can critique your ability to label people soft and/or money hungry?

the guys leaving have paid their dues at HCFC, especially Disco. pull your head in if you call yourself a HCFC supporter.

thats a fair swipe at of couple of decent people..... care to out yourself so we can critique your ability to label people soft and/or money hungry?

the guys leaving have paid their dues at HCFC, especially Disco. pull your head in if you call yourself a HCFC supporter.

Never said any one was money hungry, I agree Disco and Phipps have been awesome players for hcfc, good luck to them ! do me a favour, out yourself and then we can catch up anytime you like and discuss my critique over a beer, I will definitely introduce myself !

The other 2 players though, REALLY PLEASE, one of them played seniors alot, was not agressive enough for a player who played in defence and the ruckman couldn't get a look in towards the end of this year even though we didn't have any ruckman.

If hoppers don't know, there are way more out the door! They might have a rude awkening come round one when the selected side runs out to play and there are only 11 blokes.

Never said any one was money hungry, I agree Disco and Phipps have been awesome players for hcfc, good luck to them ! do me a favour, out yourself and then we can catch up anytime you like and discuss my critique over a beer, I will definitely introduce myself !

The other 2 players though, REALLY PLEASE, one of them played seniors alot, was not agressive enough for a player who played in defence and the ruckman couldn't get a look in towards the end of this year even though we didn't have any ruckman.

Bizza out him self? I think his name says it all! being from the club you would know who he is.

On the 2nd part of your post I tend to agree in a sense although I would have loved to keep Albi, despite his flaws he was very brave for us when having to play against bigger bodies.

Good luck to Bomber and Disco, love them like brothers and wish them all the best at Centrals!

if you saw them in deep discussion surely you know what local it was next to the st albans tab?

That question doesn't make sense. I'm not sure what you're trying to ask?

All I'm doing is passing on rumours I have heard. I'm not saying they are 100% true, I don't think I need to provide evidence. After all this is bigfooty, not the County Court.

Log in here and see two new pages of discussion in the space of one day. And it's only November! Fantastic.

Hoppers haven't played finals for two seasons, and they supposedly have a healthy bank balance. Being prepared to open the wallet is the easy part of the challenge, actually impressing prospective players and then spending the money the right way is way, way more important. Hopefully they can do it.

Seems Albion have done a great job of self-destructing.

Leaves Spotty and Altona a fair way ahead of the pack in my view. Who can catch up?

Seems there might be more to the Spotty under 18 coaching dramas! Seems big Ray isnt happy with comments made by Richie (secure 38/iluvthekangas) Wonder how richie will handle that?

as Tige said, my name is Mark Bisby. I have been in and around Hoppers for about 5-6 years, two of those as a major sponsor, one of those as a novice player - 3 (terrible) games in the reserves.

didn't catch your name?

again, slinging mud anonymously as you did is weak...man up and let the 4 blokes you slagged off know who you are.

as Tige said, my name is Mark Bisby. I have been in and around Hoppers for about 5-6 years, two of those as a major sponsor, one of those as a novice player - 3 (terrible) games in the reserves.

didn't catch your name?

again, slinging mud anonymously as you did is weak...man up and let the 4 blokes you slagged off know who you are.

I haven't slung any mud as you put it, Disco and phipps have been great players as I stated before for the hcfc, moving on is great for them but not for hcfc as its left a big hole in our defence and hardness at the footy. The other 2 I dont rate, so what ! isn't that what a forum all about.

I haven't slung any mud as you put it, Disco and phipps have been great players as I stated before for the hcfc, moving on is great for them but not for hcfc as its left a big hole in our defence and hardness at the footy. The other 2 I dont rate, so what ! isn't that what a forum all about.

Ah no, as you stated before they are leaving "to top up their superannuation".
If that isn't a crack at leaving for money then I don't know what you meant. Don't try and worm out of what you said, admit it and move on.
Bomber left to try his hand at coaching, and that wasn't going to happen at hoppers. Disco left to play with bomber and mates from werribee Vfa days in boofa and Lovell.
Still didn't catch your name, seeing as you barrack for north, I hope your glen archer, cos calling people soft, you'd wanna be somewhat tough yourself... But that's right, you just wanna hide behind ya keyboard.

And putting your post on every thread this side of the south Australian border about HCFC having plenty of cash is pretty desperate. If you are keen to get players to the club, get off big footy and get on the phone.

Ah no, as you stated before they are leaving "to top up their superannuation".
If that isn't a crack at leaving for money then I don't know what you meant. Don't try and worm out of what you said, admit it and move on.
Bomber left to try his hand at coaching, and that wasn't going to happen at hoppers. Disco left to play with bomber and mates from werribee Vfa days in boofa and Lovell.
Still didn't catch your name, seeing as you barrack for north, I hope your glen archer, cos calling people soft, you'd wanna be somewhat tough yourself... But that's right, you just wanna hide behind ya keyboard.

And putting your post on every thread this side of the south Australian border about HCFC having plenty of cash is pretty desperate. If you are keen to get players to the club, get off big footy and get on the phone.

I hope I can fight to ! Cos a third stint in the Big House is just around the corner. I guess thats what happens when you play with Bad Boys.

Lets leave it at that !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems there might be more to the Spotty under 18 coaching dramas! Seems big Ray isnt happy with comments made by Richie (secure 38/iluvthekangas) Wonder how richie will handle that?

Yep Richie is a ****** with no hair and is a s**t bloke too, i eat too much kfc so the under18s is not a good fit for me now cant have all those under18s getting fat cause of me!!!!! So it looks like the Razor and Richie show moves onto the mighty SFC 2s lets hope i can get a kick now im dropping back a grade would hate to think all you Ray haters are still going to pot me, please stop its getting to me. SFC FLAGS!!!!

What is it with you fat bald headed cartooned characters down there? Any truth that you have a sponsorship deal with a cricket bat company to keep your heads oiled?

Yep Richie is a ****** with no hair and is a s**t bloke too, i eat too much kfc so the under18s is not a good fit for me now cant have all those under18s getting fat cause of me!!!!! So it looks like the Razor and Richie show moves onto the mighty SFC 2s lets hope i can get a kick now im dropping back a grade would hate to think all you Ray haters are still going to pot me, please stop its getting to me. SFC FLAGS!!!!

Yes it's true ray and I can't stand the site of each other. I said that to him this morning in the shower when I was washing his back and he was oiling up my nude scone. Now why would I have a second name like I luv the kangas? If I was going to run a second name it would be I luv ray. Please don't have a crack at us or try to stir up stories it just hurts our feelings and we will sob into our pillows rather than biting them.

forgot to mention RAYZOR that the 2011 premiership dvd is available for purchase, all proceeds to a worthy cause. :D

There is only 4 gone at this stage, 2 are in their 30's, going to a country league to top their superannuation and really the other 2 were as soft as butter.

Top up their super, from what I'm lead to believe they are on drinking money and that's it. as for the other 2 players the ruckman and full back, just had a look and the ruckman played nearly every game in the 1's and was informed the full back finished pretty high in the B&F (Top 5) so must be rated by the coaching staff:confused:

Haven't the Montebruno brothers gone to Werribee as well? also from the GDFL thread so has a bloke called Macca.

I said on here a few months ago that 10 players had gone and was corrected by tige. I was wrong on the amount of players leaving Hoppers, it's much more than 10 if my source is correct.

didn't catch your name?

I will private message you with his name bizza, he is a player at Hoppers. I'm sure both Bomber and Disco will be dissapointed to know one of their former teamates is on here potting them, if you can pass this on.

Macca is Brad McNicol.

few leaving thats for sure, but if you ask Footyonthenose they are all s**t. he should run for club president, with his footy nous and ability to inspire through his gracious words, he would be a great leader for the club.

Macca is Brad McNicol.

few leaving thats for sure, but if you ask Footyonthenose they are all s**t. he should run for club president, with his footy nous and ability to inspire through his gracious words, he would be a great leader for the club.

Shoot me off a msg bizza please.. :)

Macca is Brad McNicol.

whatever ! you seem to know so much about hcfc maybe you should run for president. if players want to leave there is little you can do but encourage them to stay. obviously sounds like alot of them aren't.

Since you know so much, can you advise what were doing wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back