WRFL Division 1 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
whatever ! you seem to know so much about hcfc maybe you should run for president. if players want to leave there is little you can do but encourage them to stay. obviously sounds like alot of them aren't.

Since you know so much, can you advise what were doing wrong.

All this crap should not be aired on BIGFOOTY, There are big dramas at Hoppers YES but bringing it to the attention of the competition only means one thing for our club.:thumbsdown:

whatever ! you seem to know so much about hcfc maybe you should run for president. if players want to leave there is little you can do but encourage them to stay. obviously sounds like alot of them aren't.

Everyone in the competition knows what's wrong with hoppers it's just they can't see past their own nose to realize
Wrong appointments of coaches for a start
Players outed Ezard, not club
Mitchell just hells and screams has no structure in his addresses and yet club reappoints.
Going for glory of under 18 premierships rather than pushing kids up to play seniors who are the future
Kanga having too much say on his own rather than having a group of people working together
Paying too much for players then screaming that have got no more money to recruit anyone
A president that was all about him and not the club
Destroying dreams of long time supporters of finals appearance for second year in row due to the inapt coaching panel
Could go on but think everyone knows where I'm coming from other than hoppers committee

All this crap should not be aired on BIGFOOTY, There are big dramas at Hoppers YES but bringing it to the attention of the competition only means one thing for our club.:thumbsdown:

the thing wrong with hoppers is exactly what Hardnrg alluded to.

people like you running there mouths undo all the work hard that other people do down there. you think anyone wants to come to play at HCFC when you are pasteing club champions? dont think so.

you potted Alby, who in my opinion could have been a 250 gamer for HCFC. top 5 in the B&F suggests he contributed more than most. a quality local kid, lost to HCFC for whatever reason, but surely never to return after people like you burn the bridge.

im vice President at Bell Post Hill in the GDFL. we might not have the budget of a WRFL team, but we stick together through good times and bad, and dont pot blokes we stand side by side with.

the back to back flags we have on display from the last 2 years might say a little about that.

I can hold my head high at my club, contributing my time and my money.

what are you doing for your club?

people like you running there mouths undo all the work hard that other people do down there. you think anyone wants to come to play at HCFC when you are pasteing club champions? dont think so.

you potted Alby, who in my opinion could have been a 250 gamer for HCFC. top 5 in the B&F suggests he contributed more than most. a quality local kid, lost to HCFC for whatever reason, but surely never to return after people like you burn the bridge.

im vice President at Bell Post Hill in the GDFL. we might not have the budget of a WRFL team, but we stick together through good times and bad, and dont pot blokes we stand side by side with.

the back to back flags we have on display from the last 2 years might say a little about that.

Good Lock and all the best to ya !

who cares where your from get back to your own site and let the swappers crossing cannibals go for it.........hahahaha

ok ok Titb.

one last thing, heard this morning that Spotty club Stalwart Mitch Beattie is pretty crook.

in grade 4 we had a footy day, being the 80's everyone had either a hawks or a dons jumper on.

Mitch rocked up with his Spotty kit on.

the little fella (much bigger in later years) bleeds green and gold, and i hope he can pull through.

ok ok Titb.

one last thing, heard this morning that Spotty club Stalwart Mitch Beattie is pretty crook.

in grade 4 we had a footy day, being the 80's everyone had either a hawks or a dons jumper on.

Mitch rocked up with his Spotty kit on.

the little fella (much bigger in later years) bleeds green and gold, and i hope he can pull through.

goodluck to him i agree, a real nice bloke and absolutely loves his club. iv only met him once or twice just through friends but from my experiences with the bloke i couldn't fault him... and this is just an out siders opinion so feel free to tell me to go get effed but i honestly don't think hoppers will be as bad as every1 is saying. i know a couple of seasons ago i think it was melton south struggling at the start of the off season then came out and were un beatable at there home ground, and this season every1 was expecting darley to go close to taking out the flag after loosing the previous grand final after the siren and they didn't win a single game all season. football is a funny game so i wouldn't rule out hoppers just yet...

W begbee;Why don't you take some of your own advise titb? Stick to bigcricket.

Any truth begbee that you have signed with the North Sunshine fc?

Sure to rock the Albion FC:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

W begbee;Why don't you take some of your own advise titb? Stick to bigcricket.

Any truth begbee that you have signed with the North Sunshine fc?

Sure to rock the Albion FC:D

Haha was talking to them but they wouldn't pay up the deal I was after, I wanted 2 hotdogs and 6 beers after every game but they said they would look else where

I have only ever written 1 other post on here but I can't stand anything that titb has written on here and big cricket, his name is Andrew Robbins for everyone out there that wanted to know. Hopefully someone from Albion can pass this info onto R. Grenville
i will take that as a compliment,50% of your post have been about old titb......what is grenville gunna do,,,sneak up on me in the dark....

What is it with you fat bald headed cartooned characters down there? Any truth that you have a sponsorship deal with a cricket bat company to keep your heads oiled?
Ray has hair which just turns me off however we do have matching tattoos come around and while we both cuddle you in a very loving way at the same time we can show you and also really show you what the oil is for...Only if your nice though hahahaha

just saw this on glenordens web page....lucky the westgate got barriers installed...

Welcome to Football @ Glen Orden

Senior Coach for 2011

Players Wanted click here

Glen Orden will go down to 2nd division in 2012 Season, due to an unsuccessful year in 1st Division.

Click here for 2011 Season Senior Fixture

For more info Call Peter MacDonald on 0401 701 182

If your feeling down or blue, or need help dealing with depression click here to go to the site that is full of information and help.

i will take that as a compliment,50% of your post have been about old titb......what is grenville gunna do,,,sneak up on me in the dark....

andrew......ahhhhhh

pi$$ off with the dots......weapo has copyright;).......and i might sneak up on you.......seeing im only up the road nowdays!!!!:cool:

Haha was talking to them but they wouldn't pay up the deal I was after, I wanted 2 hotdogs and 6 beers after every game but they said they would look else where

We will give you your 2 hotdogs and 6 beers but you have to do the scoreboard all day on a Saturday.
I will even bring them across for you

We will give you your 2 hotdogs and 6 beers but you have to do the scoreboard all day on a Saturday.
I will even bring them across for you

Glad to hear your joining him:thumbsu: & begbee - they new that was your bottom point on negotiations, heard a whisper you will be joined by a couple of Spotty 2's players?

Go the Roadrunners:D

A little quiet on here... any news on the Barclay sacking from Albion??

Can't believe that this has not created more discussion. The bloke coaches a side that lost just 2 and a half games for the year and gets the flick. On top of that it happens in November after he has been assurred that he has the job again for next year.

Amazing stuff and pretty poor form by the club.

Will be interested to see who gets the gig. Unless they announce Mick malthouse as coach in the next few weeks this will go down as one on the strangest coaching moves that I have seen.

Can't believe that this has not created more discussion. The bloke coaches a side that lost just 2 and a half games for the year and gets the flick. On top of that it happens in November after he has been assurred that he has the job again for next year.

Will be interested to see who gets the gig. Unless they announce Mick malthouse as coach in the next few weeks this will go down as one on the strangest coaching moves that I have seen.

sorry GBF50 i didnt know who he was,
so does that mean the players he brought with him will stay??

argh thats Albion

Mark Greenshields to take over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back