WRFL Division 1 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard a bit of in house fighting with senior coach, few Facebook posts written and the club is always bigger than one person. Not a good time of year for this sort of stuff to be happening you would reckon. Time will tell

Be careful, he may get back on big footy. O'Keefe re-appointed for 2013 and maybe the big Rayzor was cutting his lunch???

Any truth that you had a run around with the big boys on the weekend Begbee?

Another rumor is the power broker (weapons) can not afford his Internet bill due to the $$$$$$ he has thrown Deer Park. No surprise with the over inflated canteen prices.

I heard the Ray rumour too......Gosh he's good at facebook threats.....One can only hope spotty are imploding...cant say too much...theyll copy everything down and use it come finals time...never thought id say this....GO VIKINGS

Apparently there is more too come than what has been posted, has Rayzor got some mates who are not happy with his ousting??? They may have abandoned with him? (quality as well)

The finals series is opening up, and not the two horse race after all.

Summary teams not to make finals (cause debate)?

Heights - gone backward and coaching appointment was wrong call. Getting older and need a major over haul.
Nth Foots - in my opinion still way back with a couple of positives, but overall disappointing.
Albion - injuries have hurt, but massive list turn over and obvious $$$$ exodus. (shown fight & competiveness'at times)
St Albans - not sure where they are at, have the infrastructure but who knows why there where they are?
Deer Park - massive over spend, BUT in my opinion recruited players to carry a very good spine at this level. (under achieved in my opinion but recruited as a collective very well and should have made finals) will be interesting to see what happens in off season?

All in All - standard overall dropped off again and 2nd division teams need to get better when they come up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently there is more too come than what has been posted, has Rayzor got some mates who are not happy with his ousting??? They may have abandoned with him? (quality as well)

Heights - gone backward and coaching appointment was wrong call. Getting older and need a major over haul.
Nth Foots - in my opinion still way back with a couple of positives, but overall disappointing.
Albion - injuries have hurt, but massive list turn over and obvious $$$$ exodus. (shown fight & competiveness'at times)
St Albans - not sure where they are at, have the infrastructure but who knows why there where they are?
Deer Park - massive over spend, BUT in my opinion recruited players to carry a very good spine at this level. (under achieved in my opinion but recruited as a collective very well and should have made finals) will be interesting to see what happens in off season?

All in All - standard overall dropped off again and 2nd division teams need to get better when they come up.

Which coaching appointment was a mistake? First coach left after a disgraceful display by supporters and players at St Albans with all in blue after the game. Committee didnt back his way to deal with it he ended up leaving. Cant see how appointing a bloke trying to better the club would be a mistake.

i'd like to know what couple of positives they had this season? i think the wrfl was maybe half expecting NFFC to win one or two more games then what they already have! and show some improvement against the better sides in the competition but that hasnt happened! i know they are a young side and are a young club but.. my opinion it has been very disappointing for the devils!

I heard the Ray rumour too......Gosh he's good at facebook threats.....One can only hope spotty are imploding...cant say too much...theyll copy everything down and use it come finals time...never thought id say this....GO VIKINGS

i suppose you have to barrack for someone

may need to change your bait, bit old and stale.
Wondered when the rats were going to come out of their holes to defend him. At least your consistent. Might be stale but its fact. Likes having a go at little blokes does Big Ray so even though you have declared your Love for him on BF i would watch your back as being of the vertically challenged persuasion you would be cannon fodder for ol Braveheart.

Be careful, he may get back on big footy. O'Keefe re-appointed for 2013 and maybe the big Rayzor was cutting his lunch???

Any truth that you had a run around with the big boys on the weekend Begbee?

Another rumor is the power broker (weapons) can not afford his Internet bill due to the $$$$$$ he has thrown Deer Park. No surprise with the over inflated canteen prices.

sorry ive been over in london supporting the green and gold........

still around and still in line for a finals berth......

your rings will be pulsating all week this week dont go down by 10 goals.....

Wondered when the rats were going to come out of their holes to defend him. At least your consistent. Might be stale but its fact. Likes having a go at little blokes does Big Ray so even though you have declared your Love for him on BF i would watch your back as being of the vertically challenged persuasion you would be cannon fodder for ol Braveheart.

Oh yeah and pottin Jensen through some fancy finger work on the keyboard automatically allows you to slap on the blue facepaint, squeeze into a kilt, mount your trusty steed and lead the troops to battle?

As for the poster looking for a conspiracy theory, there is nothing more interesting the good rumor and I haven't heard any good ones yet. This place has gone to the dogs. A couple of years back, BF would have been all over Rayzorgate like a bunch of nuns on a cucumber patch.

Oh yeah and pottin Jensen through some fancy finger work on the keyboard automatically allows you to slap on the blue facepaint, squeeze into a kilt, mount your trusty steed and lead the troops to battle?

As for the poster looking for a conspiracy theory, there is nothing more interesting the good rumor and I haven't heard any good ones yet. This place has gone to the dogs. A couple of years back, BF would have been all over Rayzorgate like a bunch of nuns on a cucumber patch.
Like smoking ferrets out of a hole !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back