WRFL Division 1 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Can Anyone tell me how deer park are going?

I have heard that they are going really well. So far this season they have raised $250 000 in sponsorship, made a profit of $10 000 on their juniors and have paid out $175 000 to their seniors players. Add in all of the bar, canteen and other fund raisers they have a current bank balance of $150 000 with $125 000 in player payments still to come.

All in all they should turn over above $400K this year make a small profit for the year!!!

Bank balance is how they measure success at Deer Park right ?

if they can roll Altona away in 2 weeks time you would just about say they are a big chance to go through undefeated. then again might not be the best thing to be going into finals with the pressure of not dropping a game and the massive expectation that goes with it

Looking for some info on Jason Hucker that played at spotswood, looks like he kicked a few goals in his time. what kind of player is he and did he play deep or high? any info on him as a player would be good. thanks

He is involved in a program that will have him playing at our football club for the rest of this year, im just keen to find out what kind of player he is.
Played in a Senior Premiership at Spotty. Can play Tall or Small therefore Deep or High. Strong lead and deceptively strong overhead. Accurate kick for goal. More than handy acquisition.

Well done to the kangas.. Just wanted it more than deer park.. Wiggins and miller were just to tall all day and took some awesome marks. Of course deer park were like we have. 5 or 6 out and it was the loss they has to have..but they have Altona at Altona next week so a loss there brings them back to the pack..Sunshine just hustled all day didn't let deer park get a clean possession tackled hard.. Moved the ball middle well .. Good confidence game for sunshine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not at all mate, we are playing some good footy but reality is 5 weeks before the end of the home & away season and we are not getting ahead of ourselves with still a need for plenty of improvement.

The one thing that is consistent is Weapons is a flog, amazing we did not hear from him for 2 weeks.

Weapons - when you get a little spare time (full credit to Deer Park) but perhaps review how many premiership players weren't playing yesterday :oops:

Tuned in to 88.9 on the weekend. Great call as always.

Almost fell off my chair in the after match when "Goldy from the Ashes" called in. Gotta be kidding me right? Just calling in to let everyone know that I am at the cricket and still the best president going round... FLOG.

Weapons... bit suprised that you didnt get the call up to do the radio interview? Would have been a nice change to hear you mumbling garbage rather than just reading it on here!!

Altona have had a few unhappy players of late understand a couple left pre clearance closure

Believe there rerumbles in the coaching ranks !!!

I have heard that they are going really well. So far this season they have raised $250 000 in sponsorship, made a profit of $10 000 on their juniors and have paid out $175 000 to their seniors players. Add in all of the bar, canteen and other fund raisers they have a current bank balance of $150 000 with $125 000 in player payments still to come.

All in all they should turn over above $400K this year make a small profit for the year!!!

Bank balance is how they measure success at Deer Park right ?
Deer park have bought a premier ship chance but will they be back in div 2 in next three years ???

Like who ? First it was Mitchell at Hoppers where players were not happy and he was on the way out now Eames ? If that's what you are alluding to ? Facts would give you some credibility.
Lost a couple of contracted players prior to closure clearances one initials ja also let's see how much longer he sticks round on a good source believe he will move on and take players
It's always about eames when it gets down tothe nuts and bolts arron freehand to coach next year !

Spotswood or Deer Park? Deer Park in a close game @ home.

The battle for 5th spot is interesting - St Albans win this week over Altona, they will make it and with a couple more inclusions this week have to be a chance. Lose and it comes down to Round 18 Hoppers v Deer Park at Hogans Rd.:thumbsu:

Spotswood or Deer Park? Deer Park in a close game @ home.

The battle for 5th spot is interesting - St Albans win this week over Altona, they will make it and with a couple more inclusions this week have to be a chance. Lose and it comes down to Round 18 Hoppers v Deer Park at Hogans Rd.:thumbsu:

Altona had a reasonable 2's side last week....surely those players will be back in the mix for promotion.....

Deer park spotty a fantastic opportunity to sort the men from the boys for either club.....

After listening in on the goat hearders effort last week cant see them beating the a's.....

Sunshine the in form team can they snag a double chance......?

Interesting run home never the less!!!!!

Congrats to azza tymms clocking up 400 games.....

Think you misunderstood Prediction.

St Albans win this week, they beat North & Albion last two rounds (Can not drop out), a loss gives Hoppers a chance.

Hoppers win next two v North & Albion, then play Deer Park with a win giving them a chance.

4 points + 3% only seperates both. (That is my point)

In relation to your sentiments on St Albans - I agree they are a good side with a good balance accross all lines. Finals are still three weeks away and a lot can happen between now and then.:thumbsu:

PS: Your captain was on the radio qouted; Henneman + Fitzy will play this week v Altona.

heard around the traps that Torren Bonnett plays his 150th game this week for PCFC. Big effort from a player who would have very strong claims on being the best defender in the comp for the past decade. Seen him take many quality forwards to the cleaners in his time down at Murphys. Well played Tozz.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back