WRFL Division 2 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much chance for the two newest teams then. It does look like wv and orden are the teams to beat, but time will tell. Bring on round one!
Wrfl grapevine gone nuts. Looks like Glen Orden just became a lot harder to beat. 3 signings from another club. Heard it third hand so will have to wait for the announcement.

Not true! Maybe Storey but not the other 2
Can all but confirm that the 3 guys will be wearing a GO jumper this year. I spoke to one of the coaches from there and he told me that they've signed and will be playing in their praccy this sat. He also mentioned that they are very close to signing a couple more in the next few days...

Why so much hype for all these glen Orden recruits?

The three guys you mention above are has beens.

If they have recruited so heavy and are going to dominate so much then these guys will be lucky to play a senior game

Caroline springs are going under the radar picked up a few and are looking good on the track no talk of them for top 3 so far

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can all but confirm that the 3 guys will be wearing a GO jumper this year. I spoke to one of the coaches from there and he told me that they've signed and will be playing in their praccy this sat. He also mentioned that they are very close to signing a couple more in the next few days...
With all these signings by Orden, seems like most of the senior team will newbies to the club. Hope the others are happy to play twos and rotate in and out of the side. Still a top job by the Hawks. Look out, Div 1.

Kruegs will stay play 1's at glenorden. Still a smart footballer despite his age. It's only a matter of time before loyal players of the club get pissed off and leave. Are all these new recruits gonna stick around when the coin day's up? I think doubtful. Then they will be back where they were a couple of years ago.

Kruegs will stay play 1's at glenorden. Still a smart footballer despite his age. It's only a matter of time before loyal players of the club get pissed off and leave. Are all these new recruits gonna stick around when the coin day's up? I think doubtful. Then they will be back where they were a couple of years ago.

With all the hype about the midfield at Orden how will he slot in to a fast young team? He is smart I've seen him at his beat but last year reports from a few mates at parkside was he has lost it does anyone else think Orden are talking the talk way too early? Will the Geelong duo play? Anyone from Orden confirm they have been on the track

Vales are staying pretty quite I reckon they are the ones to beat! And don't worry we will be up there too

With all the hype about the midfield at Orden how will he slot in to a fast young team? He is smart I've seen him at his beat but last year reports from a few mates at parkside was he has lost it does anyone else think Orden are talking the talk way too early? Will the Geelong duo play? Anyone from Orden confirm they have been on the track

Vales are staying pretty quite I reckon they are the ones to beat! And don't worry we will be up there too

Can't go past a bit of experience in a young side. He is a centre clearance king. Even slot him
In a forward pocket will hardly get beaten one on one.

Why so much hype for all these glen Orden recruits?

The three guys you mention above are has beens.

If they have recruited so heavy and are going to dominate so much then these guys will be lucky to play a senior game

Caroline springs are going under the radar picked up a few and are looking good on the track no talk of them for top 3 so far

Caroline Springs would need to pick up more than 'a few' to be top 3 this year. They were a long way off last year! How many recruits have they picked up?

I haven't heard anything from the people who matter at Orden. They've been busy recruiting but not mouthing off. The Vales coach keeps a tight lid on things and wouldn't allow any big predictions. They don't have the funds that Orden seem to have so they can't be as confident as some.

Scudamore plays his first game this year against manor lakes. Round 6 or 7. Talking about local derbys, I'm sure wv and g.o vs manor lakes should be heated. They wouldn't want the new boys on the bloke taking local bragging rights. Men against boys mentality I would of thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back