WRFL Division 2 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen the last half,thought you's were unlucky Karim13, makes a difference when teams have a target up forward, defiantly two teams that have slipped under the radar In the off season,that are going to surprise some of the fancied teams. Lavo lost hey ? Guess well stay posted for the excuses, or are they still re-building down there lol

I heard Moran on the WRFL radio show after game, should still finish top 5 though he said. :eek:

Haha good karim. Nah didnt hear much of the wireless mate, had my russian spys giving me feedback on cs #13 via text. You should see my phone, every 5 minutes - another out on the full... Then, on the pine. What the hell is going on? Lol. Seems like its going to be a tough comp. Be interesting how cs and west match up against the burg and orden. Laverton were stiff yesty, thought theyd have a comfy win. The bigger and older thugs down at brookers seemed to like standing over lavos kids rather than getting the footy. Lavo still misding a few, will get better. They'll get found out against the hard hitters this year. 49 goal win by cobras wouldnt be much to sing about id imagine. Gotta feel for the road runners, good on them for having a dip. get down to the beach today karim you old hack, and look after those rubber band hammies! Haha. ;)

I watched 3 games yesterday a bit of all and i know it was just patches but Orden look the best out of them
Coburg- Pretty miserable ran outta legs it seemed.
Orden- some good kids coming threw with a couple of forwards looking ok
Wests- looked Ok but had a few out so i heard.
Springs- looked alot better than last year think they could be borderline finals team.
Lavo- Looked ugly with the ball bad usage as tiptopthomoo said they had a few out so lets hope that is the case.
Braybrook- lucky to get away with the win they are a very ugly team will not go anywhere near a finals birth

I watched 3 games yesterday a bit of all and i know it was just patches but Orden look the best out of them
Coburg- Pretty miserable ran outta legs it seemed.
Orden- some good kids coming threw with a couple of forwards looking ok
Wests- looked Ok but had a few out so i heard.
Springs- looked alot better than last year think they could be borderline finals team.
Lavo- Looked ugly with the ball bad usage as tiptopthomoo said they had a few out so lets hope that is the case.
Braybrook- lucky to get away with the win they are a very ugly team will not go anywhere near a finals birth

Yeah i agree, you know your footy. Didnt see west, cs, or albanvale, but yeah orden basically have a new side, and some big boys like i said. will be alright as the year progresses. As will coburg, but like you said, ran out of ticker. Lavo were missing a couple strong bodies, and Lacked a bit of authority and presence. braybrook, well, same old imo. Love the off ball stuff, and put more effort into scraps and mouthing the crowd than they do playing the game. Besides nth sunshine, they wont win another game.

Haha good karim. Nah didnt hear much of the wireless mate, had my russian spys giving me feedback on cs #13 via text. You should see my phone, every 5 minutes - another out on the full... Then, on the pine. What the hell is going on? Lol. Seems like its going to be a tough comp. Be interesting how cs and west match up against the burg and orden. Laverton were stiff yesty, thought theyd have a comfy win. The bigger and older thugs down at brookers seemed to like standing over lavos kids rather than getting the footy. Lavo still misding a few, will get better. They'll get found out against the hard hitters this year. 49 goal win by cobras wouldnt be much to sing about id imagine. Gotta feel for the road runners, good on them for having a dip. get down to the beach today karim you old hack, and look after those rubber band hammies! Haha. ;)

Must have been ur spys giving me a flogging everytime i touched the pill lol pretty s**t spys i Think I only put one out on the full mate, and hurt my hammy early in the third so sat out the rest of the game.. Shattered especially when the game was so close..

Thank you thommo lol did I cop a flogging on the radio? Spewing I couldn't get through the whole game these trusty hammys are no good lol
Good game of Footy today between west and cs we almost snatched the game late but were beaten by the buzzer, didn't help having no bench for the last 1/4 but that's Footy I guess. Credit to west who were pretty good on there home turf, they have improved heaps on last year and so have cs some very good signs for both clubs going forward..

Did Lavo lose?
Karim, Lavo lost but are supposed to be a top three side they say which would make Braybrook top two....your thoughts please....:thumbsu:

Braybrook won fair and square lavo just werent up to it!!

them thinking they will win a flag in the next year or two?? no chance!!!!!!

people saying braybrook went the fist turn it up they ran lavo off there feet...

Braybrook won fair and square lavo just werent up to it!!

them thinking they will win a flag in the next year or two?? no chance!!!!!!

people saying braybrook went the fist turn it up they ran lavo off there feet...

You must have been elsewhere for the entire quarter where two thug types in the backline shoved around a young, small Lavo forward, and when one smacked another young Lavo boy in the head.
One of them then got involved in a slanging match with the crowd, real good focus on the football there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

watched the whole game there was one little scrap nothing in it at all braybrook just to good in the end good win at lavo braybrook they got a few good pick ups a ruckman and a couple of on ballers should be very competative this year;)

You must have been elsewhere for the entire quarter where two thug types in the backline shoved around a young, small Lavo forward, and when one smacked another young Lavo boy in the head.
One of them then got involved in a slanging match with the crowd, real good focus on the football there.
dont complain champ, lavo boys just gettn back what they dish out, and if they cant handle it, we all know what to do to upset them ay.

Must have been ur spys giving me a flogging everytime i touched the pill lol pretty s**t spys i Think I only put one out on the full mate, and hurt my hammy early in the third so sat out the rest of the game.. Shattered especially when the game was so close..
Ay Karim those hammies will be right bud, you were write only 1 on the full but nobody has commented on your 26 possesions to half time.
Youve stll got it even if the hammies are not to good.:thumbsu:

And the bait is taken...

Cs must be good at feeding out the back then aye karim? Lol. Hard ball, and contested stats dont matter these days.
Nah all seriousness, should be better than last year, and even more competetive i would imagine.
On the brookers, i seen a few cheapies myself, and dish out? I dont agree, the kids down there only tried to defend themselves. i wont name numbers or names, but three of brookers were constant instigators imo. Its all footy yes, and maybe braybrook were just better on the day. One in particular prefered to feed the lavo supporters rather than get a kick. Always good to watch! In other news, parkside went down to taylors lakes by 5 goals today, were they full strength? Can anyone fill us in? Good to see juegan having a stint at full forward.

Should be a ripper game in round 2 Glen Orden V Albanvale at Glen Orden
we hope they don't kick 50 goals againt us
good standard of footy yesterday considering the windy conditions,from what i saw both sides will be in the mix this season and coburg at home will be very difficult
is there any chance of nth sun seeing the season out,if they fold and i think they will,do we get another draw done,and lose the byes.
might affect any plans being made around the current fixture

we hope they don't kick 50 goals againt us
good standard of footy yesterday considering the windy conditions,from what i saw both sides will be in the mix this season and coburg at home will be very difficult
is there any chance of nth sun seeing the season out,if they fold and i think they will,do we get another draw done,and lose the byes.
might affect any plans being made around the current fixture

Yeah it was a good game. Both sides will be up there come the money end make no mistake. Hope nth sunshine dig deep and keep truckin' but if they dont, i wouldnt mind swapping two byes to play cs three times? Lol. Might email the league with a request. Lol. I honestly think three teams having a bye round one is a joke. And im sure many agree. Why cant we just start after easter like the big boys? Coldog, youre the info wiz, your thoughts and facts?

To get the two grand finals on different weeks we have to play 1 week early. 3 teams also need the bye a few rounds throughout the year as so it's even and all teams get 2 byes but we all don't play each other twice so this evens it out. Although I would think that to have the 3 team bye in rnd 1 is silly and it should be done away from long weekends as it can gain a massive advantage and disadvantage for teams IMO. We would have loved to okay this weekend and had to readjust our preseason program to cater for 3 weeks longer without serious footy as I know yarra and Parkside did, but u look at caro springs and say they are a bit stuff because they know have 2 weekends and three weeks without footy... Do they try to get competitive stuff going or let the boys have a full week off for Easter it could loose them a fair bit of conditioning from pre season at a time when they need to build wins on the board.

I hope nth suni keep turning up but from all reports it's not looking good the few people that have worked so hard for so long to keep the doors open down there seem to have had enough of finding players every weekend to play both games and to get no positive results. I like the club and think its regular players have more courage than most people would ever know to keep turning up, I applaud them in their efforts and knowing how hard it is to rebuild a club from nothing they all need to start smiling when they talk about footy. But from what I was told today if they happen to inform the league after Easter that they don't want to continue then the draw would be reshaped slightly and also Albanvale % would be recalculated to the next highest % of the round previous. This is only what I have heard and I hope it does not come to this and nth suni keep on keeping on.

Anyway good game at both west and Glen Orden can't wait till we get a few games under everyone's belts do we can start to see form lines and get into the real banter and insults lol. GO also have to be applauded for providing me with quite a pleasant and well cooked dim sim... It went down well... Good win and good dim sim lol

Nice post Evo, and i agree. Itd be a shame to let the nth sunshine faithful down. I noticed ex road runner 'whitey' in coburgs line up yesterday, is that the final straw? I know chris matcham to lavo wouldve hurt as hes quality also. Wonder where big 'spider' has gone, would be very useful in a good side. Also Evo, care to share your thoughts on Parkside today champ? Yeah missing the real banter and insults. Ive run out of lines for old mate karim. Lol. On the dimmies subject, had a couple at orden, but their chicken sticks are the bomb! One thing i miss about div1, port colts have the coot home made dim sims. Haha.

watched the whole game there was one little scrap nothing in it at all braybrook just to good in the end good win at lavo braybrook they got a few good pick ups a ruckman and a couple of on ballers should be very competative this year;)

Braybrook ruckman was good at center bounces... Did nothing around the ground though... Leroy Howard absolutely smashed him when he was moved into the ruck... And around the ground

how small are we talking about the small lavo forward braybrook got into? as in height or muscle? what happend? bit low if he was just tiny kid

Brookers have two blokes 6'0 ish in their backline, and well over 100kgs, having cracks at lavo 'kids' 70kgs ringing wet, so we are talking heavy weights v feather weights. Besides one, where a much older and known braybrook player wouldnt let up on a lavo player thats in his i think 2nd year of footy. Bit full on for div2 footy imo. I personally like it in footy, if its mutual and called for, and backing your mates, but wouldnt go out of my way just for the sake of it. Anyway, each to their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back