lets get a tipping system going guys
round 1
Albanvale by 165 against north sunshine
glen orden by 55 against wests
manor lakes by 80 against lavo
parkside by 120 against braybrook
sunshine heights by 66 against sanctuary lakes
wvale by 3 against caroline springs
think glenorden by 100+, sunny heights 80+, wyndhamvale by 30 and agree with the rest terrible round 1 and will expose the gap between top and bottom half teams. something the wrfl always has in both div 1 & 2

lets get a tipping system going guys
round 1
Albanvale by 165 against north sunshine
glen orden by 55 against wests
manor lakes by 80 against lavo
parkside by 120 against braybrook
sunshine heights by 66 against sanctuary lakes
wvale by 3 against caroline springs

geez ill take them 80's ill even take 25's

Who's getting excited? I'm pretty pumped I give our boys a sneaky chance of lnocking off wyndhamvale we have named a pretty strong squad

Anyone care to share who isn't playing for there clubs this week, due to injury or just in the 2s early

Looking forward to tomorrow even if most results will be one sided, i hear Glenorden are saying Kingsley will line up next week against wyndhamvale giving them little to no chance apart from maybe winning the brawls

Kent will pllay next week and most games from there onwards, but any reference to brawls please grow up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward to tomorrow even if most results will be one sided, i hear Glenorden are saying Kingsley will line up next week against wyndhamvale giving them little to no chance apart from maybe winning the brawls
Kent will pllay next week and most games from there onwards, but any reference to brawls please grow up.
Agreed glenorden, immaturity levels at their peak i'd say. Let the footy & scoreboard do the talking. End of. Go hawks!

Went down to see parkside play they are looking the goods a nice 30 goal win for them, Also good to see all the laverton players heading back after leaving for the riddle league atleast the wont be looking at folding by round 5 good to see for the wrfl to even things up a little more in divvy 2

Boys did very well today against the falcons. We have improved a great deal and will definetly play finals, we aren't too far off the falcons with still a few to come in so if they are premiership favourites then its anyone's game because they were nothing compared to yarraville of last year

Take O'Shea out of the game and we would have won!

Some big results parkside smashing braybrook but agree they are no good

And either west footscray have died off or the hawks are the team to beat.

New top 5

Glen Orden
Parkside
Sunshine heights

Last two spots between
Wyndhamvale caroline springs and manor lakes

Boys did very well today against the falcons. We have improved a great deal and will definetly play finals, we aren't too far off the falcons with still a few to come in so if they are premiership favourites then its anyone's game because they were nothing compared to yarraville of last year

Take O'Shea out of the game and we would have won!

Some big results parkside smashing braybrook but agree they are no good

And either west footscray have died off or the hawks are the team to beat.

New top 5

Glen Orden
Parkside
Sunshine heights

Last two spots between
Wyndhamvale caroline springs and manor lakes

Joe, take out Caro's full forward/main goal kicker and WV would have won by more. See what's wrong with this statement?
Caro has players to come in but WV doesn't? Without knowing the players to come in from both sides I wouldn't bother predicting how either of them are going to go just yet. Having said that, Smackers is a pretty good coach so there should be improvement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back