WRFL Division 2 - 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who finishes on top ? Yarraville got some good pick ups and were already a good side

Will be out of Yarraville and North Footscray. We played the devils on the weekend and they got us by 20pts in the seniors. They have strong depth and this will hold them in good stead. Apparently they had 3 players out.....2 of their goalkickers from last year. Had some good onballers- Red head #35, Left footer #5 and #40 stood out for me. Not sure that their the real numbers as it was a practice match. It was good from our perspective (SFL Div 2) as it gave an indication of what Port Colts will be like as their in our division this year.

Broadford fnc looking for practice match sat 2nd April under 18 res and Snr Harley Hammond reserve broadford if interested pm me

West forfit in the 2nds :(
Not good for the comp or the club hopefully they get a team up and going wouldn't want to see a club with a long history fold. Good luck to the rooster lads hope this week is just a one off and you guys field 2 sides all year

Not good for the comp or the club hopefully they get a team up and going wouldn't want to see a club with a long history fold. Good luck to the rooster lads hope this week is just a one off and you guys field 2 sides all year

Heard this isn't isolated to this week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your Comp is the laughing stock of metro football. Is there any chance one club can actually display some forward thinking and create an environment of improvement
I read with interest people slagging money bags club but from the outside they seem the only club with an idea on how to be successful

Your Comp is the laughing stock of metro football. Is there any chance one club can actually display some forward thinking and create an environment of improvement
I read with interest people slagging money bags club but from the outside they seem the only club with an idea on how to be successful
Haha... My Comp....

Its not good but they made their own bed, now they have to lie in it

Boo hoo thay got themselves in this mess an now what that will do a Parkside an sook to the league then drop to division 3 everyone will come back an play off for a granny yeh I'd hate a club with so much history to close its doors but hey who's cared for sunny heights north sunshine Lavos of the wrfl when that were down an out anyway rant over..

Boo hoo thay got themselves in this mess an now what that will do a Parkside an sook to the league then drop to division 3 everyone will come back an play off for a granny yeh I'd hate a club with so much history to close its doors but hey who's cared for sunny heights north sunshine Lavos of the wrfl when that were down an out anyway rant over..

you make a very good point about the lavos sunny heights and north sunshine. cant wait for deer park to fall on there ass as well, which will happen and watch them scream

Who cared for them.. Aren't those the sort of clubs that division 3 was brought in to help ?

Yeh in someway also to be competitive against teams around the same level and to have a chance to build not other clubs fault that teams like west footscray an Parkside have spent stupid money on blokes who don't stick around now there in trouble both them team have been up and about winning games an flags a lot longer than others

Who cared for them.. Aren't those the sort of clubs that division 3 was brought in to help ?
It was but then they let Parkside be helped out when they didn't deserve it and would have done the same with West if they had of complained about their predicament earlier in the off season.

West are fielding only one side at the moment with permission from the league, is it true that they can only do this for a strict period of four weeks only? And if they don't have two sides after this period they will be forced to fold..?

Can anyone from West confirm they'll have two sides by round 5? It would be a shame if West were to fold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back