WRFL Division 2 - 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Division 6, 7, 10 or 12 doesn't really matter, it is anything but the WRFL!

You would think there is carnage on the field every week in the WRFL if you believed its reputation. A few issues to sort out but bloody hell its nowhere what it was like on field a few decades ago.

This can be a very good comp if we let go of the 70s and 80s.

Following meeting of club members last night, Point Cook confirmed to join WRFL Div 2 in 2018
And Glenorden?
Hawks
29 July at 23:35 ·
Senior football will be back at Glen Orden in the 2018 season.
As you all know, we do not have any senior football this season but that will not be the case next year.

The club has appointed Phil Crea as senior coach for the 2018 season.
Phil has already done a lot of work in recruiting players for next year and Phil and the committee are well aware that there is a lot more work to be done to get the Hawks back on the ground.

And Glenorden?
Hawks
29 July at 23:35 ·
Senior football will be back at Glen Orden in the 2018 season.
As you all know, we do not have any senior football this season but that will not be the case next year.

The club has appointed Phil Crea as senior coach for the 2018 season.
Phil has already done a lot of work in recruiting players for next year and Phil and the committee are well aware that there is a lot more work to be done to get the Hawks back on the ground.

Untried coach is a huge gamble...Wasn't he the one who had an issue behind the fence last season vs Caroline Springs?? If so it's a huge risk as he will need to control his emotions and set standards on field and off field.

Absolute Nut Case(mouth but can't fight) , will be entertaining...

If that's the case it will become a rabble down there. But they will be in wrfl div3 so people not lining up for these jobs and I'm sure he won't be the only one yelling. But if he responded to an incident against a side like Caroline Springs well he should know that sides in div3 are 100 times worse., Haha interesting times ahead if in fact they get a team up and going..

Hey lads.

I'm contemplating playing footy again next year and I was interested in my options.

Previously could play, but with a whole host of injuries, my ability has obviously been hampered. Anyway - main thing I'm looking for is to have some fun playing footy. Not after high level stuff - clean, tough, fun footy will do.

Seems to be various opinions on the WRFL standard - could you perhaps enlighten me?

I'd be looking at clubs in the Point Cook-Werribee region.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PLEASE.....ur a funny guy Jerry...lol

North Footscray Football Club
Yesterday at 18:52 ·
It is with some disappointment that I need to advise that Shaun Borlase will be stepping down as Senior Coach at the end of the 2017 season.

Shaun was appointed Senior Coach with Matthew Walsh in 2014, this appointment stabilised the club on and off field when we were in a very difficult position after dropping down from Division 1 and the playing stocks were thin on the ground. The club was competitive in 2014 and returned to finals in 2015 and 2016.

There you go Ando

If that's the case it will become a rabble down there. But they will be in wrfl div3 so people not lining up for these jobs and I'm sure he won't be the only one yelling. But if he responded to an incident against a side like Caroline Springs well he should know that sides in div3 are 100 times worse., Haha interesting times ahead if in fact they get a team up and going..

Only gets better Turbo bring back the biff

Glen Orden Hawks
7 August at 19:48 ·
Glen Orden would like to announce another important signing for the 2018 football season.
Local Western Suburbs Identity John "Jack" Sharp has been appointed as the Hawks Assistant Coach to work with Phil Crea in rebuilding our playing list.

Interested players can contact Phil on 0478 277 369

Glen Orden Hawks
Glen Orden would like to announce another important signing for the 2018 football season.
Local Western Suburbs Identity John "Jack" Sharp has been appointed as the Hawks Assistant Coach to work with Phil Crea in rebuilding our playing list.

Boy "o" Boy , Wow Wee..... If nothing else it will be entertaining!!!!

Glen Orden Hawks

Well that's one from left field..............

Well done PCFC. How good is this. But a bit of pressure on the senior coach with Brett over his shoulder. However Brett is a ripper so guessing his there by choice and offer great guidance..

Ian doesnt strike me as someone who would be overly fussed as to who he has "over his shoulder".
Ian has a few runs on the board as player and coach over the journey aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back